BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 9.30Pm Tonight - New Social Media Hashtag

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was all for the idea of going over, but having since learned that the local plod and decision makers are alledgedly well and truly on the pockets of our the hillbilly chicken farmers its quite simply isn't worth it.

I think as a set of supporters we can do far more damage on social media and other such outlets than getting stitched up by alleged corrupt official in Pune.

Can everyone email or tweet their local mp (if its not Kate Hollern), and ask them to also write a statement and send a letter to the owners.

Nigel Evans should be on the case and banging Balaji's brains out, Brockhall is on his patch

Nigel Evans should be on the case and banging Balaji's brains out

You may want to rephrase that? (or maybe not) Can't get the image out of my head now. Still, if that's what it takes to get our club back...

Looked at the Charlton forum and looks like they haven't got over The Full Members Cup. Some fans won't be worth reaching out to as they're jealous of Jack Walker. Small club no history syndrome.

Looked at the Charlton forum and looks like they haven't got over The Full Members Cup. Some fans won't be worth reaching out to as they're jealous of Jack Walker. Small club no history syndrome.

Most of them couldnt even be arsed to travel 15 miles to watch the Full members cup final, so I can't imagine why they'd be bitter about it 20 odd years later.

Alledgedly.... :)

No, I am sure Brockhall is Ribble Valley :)

You may want to rephrase that? (or maybe not) Can't get the image out of my head now. Still, if that's what it takes to get our club back...

Sacrifices are needed in war, the images will pass with time

Most of them couldnt even be arsed to travel 15 miles to watch the Full members cup final, so I can't imagine why they'd be bitter about it 20 odd years later.

Perhaps they're still bitter from us pipping them to promotion in '58!

Only kidding, no heritage. unlike us.

Charlton lol they were crowned Championship champions at Ewood once and brought 800. that was 3 times more than I'd ever seen them bring up here up to that point.

No point bothering with them, small unfashionable London club who should have a lot in common with the likes of us Bolton etc but have always thought of themselves as another West Ham for some reason.

Must be a North / South thing as even a lot of Leeds fans have come out in sympathy for us and not turned it into a whizzing contest.

Millwall were disappointed that they didn't show. As a cockney would say ' bunch of melts '

With all our efforts, lets not forget that this is about getting them OUT, with all the pressure we cannot settle for a bit of communication or expenditure from them. IF the pressure created in the next few weeks forces them to speak out remember, it's all about them leaving, regardless what out of touch ex players say in the LT. If anyone does any interviews on radio, online or on TV...

Venkys Out. Nothing else will do.

Surely that can't be right, as he is suggesting that Duffy removed his black armband. Coyle is quoted in the LT bout an hour ago, suggesting that is not the case. I don't think OC tells porkies does he? :)

Is Coyle suffering from the same delusions as Steven 'I see no Plane flying over Ewood with large Banner' Keanochio by anychance?

Surely not Matron! :blink:

I still maintain Cocos invisible dog was the first signs of a psychopath. If it comes out in the papers in 25 years that he ends up bludgening kittens to death I won't be one bit surprised.

More than happy to go to Pune and pay my own way.

Would rather another Rovers fan also participate. We will not get near the V's but it may get media coverage in the UK and India.

If you're serious about going i'm sure we could have a BRFCC whip round and contribute some monies to the cause.

• Backroom

Deffo serious. I was thinking we could visit events sponsored by the Venky families and invite a film crew to join us. I have some good links into BBC and Granada at Media City.

Get to the poultry convention in November - embarrass them to their peers

http://www.poultryindia.co.in

Wheelocks piece was decent I thought, clear as day what he is saying without being able to explicably say Venkys out. Hopefully that time will come soon though

Archived