BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 9.30Pm Tonight - New Social Media Hashtag

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So there are 4 of us thinking of going to India. Me, Glen Mullan, Kamy and roverstdt.

I am away this weekend but will try and contact you good men early next week. After then I think we should go underground and be limited in what we post about our plans. I am happy to pay my own flights but some fundraising may help for hotels incidentals etc for those on the visit. Every time will be accounted for and available for scrutiny.

The trip will not be about rabble rousing but gaining the maximum publicity for our cause.

Good stuff Mark. It is better to have Birdy on board rather than against.

Lets do this, email address glenmullan@btinternet.com

• Backroom

Just so people are aware, I'm not daft, there wont be anything going on this website that is going to get me into trouble, quite simply, I'm skint already so could do without getting sued.

On this website will be cold hard facts (when the timeline of events is ready I will publish it on the website), as well as quotes from books (Big Sam), Twitter (Salgado etc).

www.venkysout.com

Just so people are aware, I'm not daft, there wont be anything going on this website that is going to get me into trouble, quite simply, I'm skint already so could do without getting sued.

On this website will be cold hard facts (when the timeline of events is ready I will publish it on the website), as well as quotes from books (Big Sam), Twitter (Salgado etc).

www.venkysout.com

You are doing some great work Madon. Well done fella.

Yep, time to up the ante, they are beginning to get worried.

Absolutely...cages clearly rattled at Ewood which will hopefully get back to Pune.

In my opinion, with the bigger picture in mind, that statement from the club is an absolute gift to the growing protest movement. What better motivation to continue to build the momentum could there possibly be?

Absolutely...cages clearly rattled at Ewood which will hopefully get back to Pune.

In my opinion, with the bigger picture in mind, that statement from the club is an absolute gift to the growing protest movement. What better motivation to continue to build the momentum could there possibly be?

Done on purpose? A cry for help? Surely they must recognise the depth of feeling over the last week?

(Then again maybe I've been watching too many films. What next? Cheston banging out SOS on the back of a dugout with a spoon?)

Just a word of warning for anyone going out to India, I was going to PM this but sod it, it's fact so let's have it in the public domain.

2 lads went over to Pune last summer on their own steam, within 48hrs of being in the city both had been 'detained' by the police and accused of drug offences. After the usual 24hr tests :wacko: and detainment both passed with flying colours and left with a warning not to ask to many questions. It's like something out of a Hollywood movie!

True story, one lad sometimes posts on here so maybe he'll elaborate on this, but different rules apply, I'd hammer the sw1nes at arms length, no point risking things and copping a charge, the cards are fixed chaps.

www.venkysout.com

Well done. Heartfelt thanks.

• Backroom

Could somebody remind me who's doing the timeline of events and an expected time of it being ready?

It was on here somewhere but don't fancy trawling through 80 odd pages.

Could somebody remind me who's doing the timeline of events and an expected time of it being ready?

Wasnt it Glenn Pegden

Glen Mullan might be your man for that, I think a time was done a few years ago.

ps if you have an info section on the website include this in it

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Venky

Myself, PerthBlue and Kamy are working on this, but what started as something that would take an hour to put together is currently growing and growing and has taken up the last 3 evenings. The timeline is already 85 items of interest long and we've not gone much beyond the end of 2012 yet!

We (ok, Perth) in the process of doing this has noticed one or two previously unmentioned connections. No smoking gun, but something that made us both go hmmmmm.

Found the post Madon

Glenn, on 17 Aug 2016 - 12:59 PM, said:snapback.png

Myself, PerthBlue and Kamy are working on this, but what started as something that would take an hour to put together is currently growing and growing and has taken up the last 3 evenings. The timeline is already 85 items of interest long and we've not gone much beyond the end of 2012 yet!

We (ok, Perth) in the process of doing this has noticed one or two previously unmentioned connections. No smoking gun, but something that made us both go hmmmmm.

Found the post Madon

I mentioned this would be a good idea to GM as I did not know if it had been done, sometimes looking at info in story book style throws up some unexpected connections and critical paths that are not obvious with just a pile of docs, would be interested as to what made you both go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hey guys. Just a little heads up from me (Cluck_Off).

My understanding is that if some foreign newspapers/magazines/etc write something, the media in UK are free to quote those, and not be as careful as they have been regarding the tragic case of Blackburn Rovers.Am I right?

Anyways, norwegian football magazine Josimar agreed that this was a very interesting story, and they will put one of their investigating reporters on it when he's back from vacation in about 14 days. Why him? Because he know Nick Harris very well. So it's plausible that the information Mr Harris' got, will be published.

Who's Josimar? In the latest issue, they had a huge report about the corruption in the norwegian FA, with focus on our head coach. Earlier this year, they spent 20+ pages on Jim Solbakken - the norwegian Jerome Anderson. They laughed off every threat about getting sued, so they are really not afraid.. of anything.

They are perfect for this, but:They are norwegian. If it ever get as far as a full written article, I'll try to make them publish it for free on their website in english. I hope that would kick in some doors.

At last: They've already been presented to everything I've got, they have Nick Harris to talk to, but I'm pretty sure they will turn every stone. And would love some input from the fans. I'm thinking Glen and Kamy would be perfect to present the timeline and do the talking for the supporters. Just send me your contact info boys, or I'll come back to you later on that.

They are very good at what they do. It will not be the article that wins the battle, but it could be one of the warriors starting the fight.

• Backroom

Glen Mullan might be your man for that, I think a time was done a few years ago.

ps if you have an info section on the website include this in it

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Venky

As much as I like that link, I don't want to be seen as calling them scum etc. Just want hard facts of what has happened at our club.

Just a word of warning for anyone going out to India, I was going to PM this but sod it, it's fact so let's have it in the public domain.

2 lads went over to Pune last summer on their own steam, within 48hrs of being in the city both had been 'detained' by the police and accused of drug offences. After the usual 24hr tests :wacko: and detainment both passed with flying colours and left with a warning not to ask to many questions. It's like something out of a Hollywood movie!

True story, one lad sometimes posts on here so maybe he'll elaborate on this, but different rules apply, I'd hammer the sw1nes at arms length, no point risking things and copping a charge, the cards are fixed chaps.

You have to be joking? Did they get arrested outside of the airport or later on during the trip?

Something that interests me is looking into this Babu fella. Noticed that he is a director of "Srivenk Investments and Financials" along with Madam @#/?. Anyway, this Srivenk were early investors in Lavasa, some private city that is being built in Pune. This project has been littered with controversy from its beginning - tales of corruption, incorrect planning, or indeed no planning permission whatsoever. Seems it isn't just us that they are messing around with. Corruption in every arm of their businesses.

Also stumbled along this little treasure from back in the day: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/16154249

Note Coyle defending Kean. Also note Coyle playing down Bolton's debt levels with such confidence. A born liar. Conceited little squirt.

• Backroom

Thanks for that Gav people need to take heed and plan accordingly; from my experience (which I won't talk about too much as we know the views) I wouldn't go without some proper security.

Anywhere we went in Pune we were flanked by security with guns (big guns) and as mentioned corruption runs rife and the rich rule the land.

The club is important but the life and livlihoods of fellow fans and good men has to come first.

Archived