BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 9.30Pm Tonight - New Social Media Hashtag

Wait, we have a board of Directors?

Just my thoughts too. What a flimsy statement that is and does absolutely nothing to quell my anger and frustration, if anything it increases them. Clearly they are worried and are trying to placate the fans but I believe that ship has sailed for many of us. Keep the pressure up everybody, every little helps.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Load of fluff that statement is. Sadly it will appease a few dummies who still don't understand the situation, but I think the majority will see it for exactly what it is. An attempt to split the fan base and pour cold water on any protest.

The heat needs to be turned up on the Board who, with statements like this, are clearly serving the wishes of the owners to deceive the fans and keep people from tackling the real issues.

If they had any decency they would resign and approach the FA themselves to report on the owners.

The longer they sit around picking up their money the worse it gets for the club.

Can we start adding #sacktheboard to tweets as well as #venkysout ?

"where fans will have an opportunity to speak directly with the Board and manager Owen Coyle"

What use is that? People want to make sure the owners hear what they have to say, not just the puppets.

Plus, i really don't want Coyle to be here now, let alone in a few months when this meeting finally happened.

Errr, yeah.

Fair enough Cheston trying to address the problems, but there's nothing much he can do about anything - apart from relay to the owners how they're doing things so badly. He won't though, will he. That just makes him every much part of the problem.

Maybe when he meets the fans groups, they can tell him that?

Errr, yeah.

Fair enough Cheston trying to address the problems, but there's nothing much he can do about anything - apart from relay to the owners how they're doing things so badly. He won't though, will he. That just makes him every much part of the problem.

Maybe when he meets the fans groups, they can tell him that?

But Cheston will know that den, so what's the point of speaking to the puppet?

The owners are the problem, everything else is just a distraction or a sideshow.

THE OWNERS ARE THE PROBLEM.

#VenkysOut

"where fans will have an opportunity to speak directly with the Board and manager Owen Coyle"

What use is that? People want to make sure the owners hear what they have to say, not just the puppets.

Its just another stalling tactic, trying to pour cold water on fans frustrations.

Cheston has admitted in the BRAG statement that he had no idea who appointed Coyle, they're puppets as you say OJ, picking up large salaries for talking a good game and they can't even do that, they have no power and no lines of communication with the owners other than mystery man who turns up every full moon :blink:

The meeting is pointless, the FF visit to Pune was pointless, everything is pointless if its not concentrated on getting venkys out of this football club.

#venkysout - nothing else matters.

Judge the club by what it does not by what it says.

We've had years and years of club officials spinning fairy tales while what happens out on the pitch is a travesty.

We now have got to the point where it cannot be excused or brushed over. The club is falling apart, people are angry and won't be bought off by nonsense.

There was one of them a few months ado in Blues bar and all the clubs representatives at that one have now gone. We are in an even worse mess now, so yes, whats the point? Get this Indians out and keep this pressure on.

Cheston knows the problems and the reasons for the backlash so trying to hide behind this can't comment on things that went before line doesn't wash. That's been trotted out by everyone of those before him and it's another reason imo why those running the show keep a high turnover of club officials and mangers etc.

Classic criminal behaviour or deflecting tactics and a cover up job. At the end of the day as the man on the ground in office Mike Cheston aided by that parasite Robert Coar should be on a plane to India/Brunei or wherever and demanding to see those running it.

They should be demanding immediate and positive action to sort this mess out or offer their resignations and state they'll tell the world how this farce has come about and who is responsible.

No excuses that is their responsibility to Blackburn Rovers and it's thousands of fans and the borough of Blackburn with Darwen.

If they can't sort it then do the decent thing and fall on your own swords.

I wonder who decides which fans get to meet the board once every 6 months?

I'm guessing now, that the panel will include every 'superfan' they can find.

I also think that statement is an attempt to try and write off the current situation as a reaction to the start of the season, and ignores where the current anger comes from. Therefore its very important win, lose or draw today that the pressure is kept up.

Pointless meetings when it's been proven they cherry pick fans. Do they have the balls to meet with the influential figures of the Venkys out movement or will it be another meeting of their cronies?

Besides, we want to talk to the owners not to the lying scam artists keeping things smooth whilst they lavish in the fraudulent riches.

I wonder who decides which fans get to meet the board once every 6 months?

I'm guessing now, that the panel will include every 'superfan' they can find.

I also think that statement is an attempt to try and write off the current situation as a reaction to the start of the season, and ignores where the current anger comes from. Therefore its very important win, lose or draw today that the pressure is kept up.

Be reps from Fans Forum won't it? Not Brag or the Trust! Divide and rule.

Pointless meetings when it's been proven they cherry pick fans. Do they have the balls to meet with the influential figures of the Venkys out movement or will it be another meeting of their cronies?

Besides, we want to talk to the owners not to the lying scam artists keeping things smooth whilst they lavish in the fraudulent riches.

I have received an E Mail inviting me to the next one and I am unlikely to go. I am happy to order my ticket though and pass it on to anyone who wants it, assuming they are easily transferable. If anyone wan ts it, let me know.

Archived