BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 9.30Pm Tonight - New Social Media Hashtag

I wasnt going to post anymore, but anybody attending that meeting should really ask why they want to attend it. Its another quickly arranged thing to try and pull a fast one on the fans. This is no longer about what Cheston says, this is about the fans wanting those clowns Venkys out of here. Enough of playing games with the fans Cheston.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is nothing to talk about with these quislings.

We will continue to tell the world what a bunch of crooks own OUR Club.

There is only one statement we want from the Venkys and that is one that says they are getting out of Rovers.

Not a bad idea to refuse to meet Cheston. He's already shown he's not up to the job and has no idea what's happening.

Perhaps it would be a good idea for all the various groups invited to the meeting to reject the offer and release a united statement refusing to meet with any of the staff until one or more of the owners attend and speak.

Parliamentary debates 2012 worth a read Pages 81-84:

Extract:

"Graham Jones (Hyndburn) (Lab): It is a pleasure to serve under your stewardship for the first time, Mr Havard. I declare an interest as a season ticket holder at Blackburn Rovers, where I have been attending regularly since 1978. Blackburn’s proud 137-year history and status as a founding member of the Football League is under significant threat due to the risks of poor foreign ownership".

http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm201212/cmhansrd/chan264.pdf

Cheers.

Not a bad idea to refuse to meet Cheston. He's already shown he's not up to the job and has no idea what's happening.

Perhaps it would be a good idea for all the various groups invited to the meeting to reject the offer and release a united statement refusing to meet with any of the staff until one or more of the owners attend and speak.

Surely people would want to meet someone qualified and in charge?

This guy is a puppet. Bring back Goodman or Silk over this imposter.

Spot on

This is exactly what the fans forum should have done instead of going to India in my opinion.

It sends out a real message, a message on intent, by not meeting the club to blow smoke up each others backsides.

Everyone knows that absolutely nothing can be gained through dialogue, 6yrs tells us that, Cheston doesn't even know who appointed Colye, its a diversionary tactic to try and get some fans onside and it will work with some I'm sure.

#venkysout is all that matters.

• Backroom

He's probably read them or got them in the office already.

Six years worth of accounting and alleged corruption to cover up means you need an idea of what is going.

At least we can say without doubt and call him out on his inaction.

If his 'hands are tied', he must surely resign or admit to being a spineless cretin without pride.

At least we can say without doubt and call him out on his inaction.

If his 'hands are tied', he must surely resign or admit to being a spineless cretin without pride.

Its already as plain as day that he has no authority Mike, its just a waste of your time and effort.

All that will happen is he'll saw seeds of doubt in peoples minds, get them thinking that maybe just maybe venkys are going to turn things around :wacko:

Declining the invite and releasing a statement like JH says is very powerful

Its already as plain as day that he has no authority Mike, its just a waste of your time and effort.

All that will happen is he'll saw seeds of doubt in peoples minds, get them thinking that maybe just maybe venkys are going to turn things around :wacko:

Declining the invite and releasing a statement like JH says is very powerful

It is a perfect two fingers up to him to decline the invite and will generate more headlines that reporting on the event.

Just catching up on todays social media fun, seems that today one in particular using the current chaos at ewood to spark their bid for superfan of the decade, no surprise really.

Any clues Perth? Would quite like to catch up on it.

Some guy was arguing with me that Venky's just trusted bad people and that the asset stripping of the club was a necessity. His retort to all my facts was that they bought Rhodes and paid his wages for 3 years so they aren't bad people. They aren't playing with Monopoly money he said. Boycotters are the problem apparently. SMH.

When posed with a load of questions related to the documents and the running of the club, his retort was that nobody wants to buy the club anyway.

It is amazing how in this day and age, how I'll-educated people are about their own club. It hurt my head to even have this discussion with him so I truly feel for those of you who may have to deal with this face-to-face today if protesting.

Jesus @#/? christ. Link me to the tweets if you dont mind.

Some guy was arguing with me that Venky's just trusted bad people and that the asset stripping of the club was a necessity. His retort to all my facts was that they bought Rhodes and paid his wages for 3 years so they aren't bad people. They aren't playing with Monopoly money he said. Boycotters are the problem apparently. SMH.

When posed with a load of questions related to the documents and the running of the club, his retort was that nobody wants to buy the club anyway.

It is amazing how in this day and age, how I'll-educated people are about their own club. It hurt my head to even have this discussion with him so I truly feel for those of you who may have to deal with this face-to-face today if protesting.

With that logic you can then steal anything you want if it's been for sale for a year with no interest. They are just a bunch of thieving ba5tards.

Archived