BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 9.30Pm Tonight - New Social Media Hashtag

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fair enough. So is it fair to assume that just because something is happening behind closed doors means its effective?

Well I've just used some now new dishwasher tablets and they're very effective, much better than the fairy ones my Mrs bought last time out, it all happens behind closed doors.

• Backroom

Which is appreciated. But SKH is entitled to his view. He posted his view based on what he saw on here. Obviously one cannot comment on what goes on behind the scenes as nobody knows what goes on. Really. :)

Thing is, we DO know that what goes on. It's mostly immoral, corrupt, and downright shady behaviour designed to run Blackburn Rovers into the ground, all the while killing the spirit of the town and surrounding areas, ruining locall business, putting livelihoods at risk and (as demonstrated by the leaked statement to police) outright assault.

It CANNOT continue.

#VenkysOut

PS: I say 'mostly' because lower down the chain (caterers, bar staff, ticket office, and Lynsey Talbot) are some golden people who deserve better than the scum at the top and the agents with their hands up the Raos' backsides.

Thing is, we DO know that what goes on. It's mostly immoral, corrupt, and downright shady behaviour designed to run Blackburn Rovers into the ground, all the while killing the spirit of the town and surrounding areas, ruining locall business, putting livelihoods at risk and (as demonstrated by the leaked statement to police) outright assault.

It CANNOT continue.

#VenkysOut

PS: I say 'mostly' because lower down the chain (caterers, bar staff, ticket office, and Lynsey Talbot) are some golden people who deserve better than the scum at the top and the agents with their hands up the Raos' backsides.

Agreed to every word Mike. I was not talking about what Venkys are doing behind the scene. Most people know. I was talking about behind the scene protests and their effectiveness. Ofcourse I have no doubt that Venky's are the problem and they need to go. The only problem is HOW?

Everyone take a tennis ball. Write '#VenkysOut' on it. Throw it on the pitch at a prearranged time during a live TV match? You'd need a couple of hundred to be effective .... only problem is there are so few attending games these days that the club would likely have enough stewards to do a full bodysearch on everyone prior to the game - so you'd have to get creative at hiding them :)

Wear underpants, put the tennis balls in there. If they want to touch your balls, shout for help. :D

I will ignore your kiddish JIBE ADA2020 and stick to the relevant content. Ofcourse I liked the post. I have yet to read anything substantial on this MB that even remotely sounds like an effective plan to get rid of the Venksters. Yes, we can all crib and cry which is what we are doing. :)

Just go and garffiti Venkysout on any Venkys related things you see in Pune. Nobody will know its you.

It CANNOT continue.

#VenkysOut

I like Lynsey Talbot :) thinking about it, Venkys really @#/? this up when they bought the club, with the amount of good people they let go, proper football people who knew what they were doing, in favour of a bunch of lying, cheating no good scum..

Fair enough. So is it fair to assume that just because something is happening behind closed doors means its effective?

I couldnt have answered it better and you know it my love :)

Condescending wobbly head,

If you want someone to massage your ego meet up with Glen Mullan, Mark Fish etc when they come out, hell you could even present them with a plan, except you won't trap up, not like you do on here when there is unrest in the air, coincidence?

Don't think so

Agreed to every word Mike. I was not talking about what Venkys are doing behind the scene. Most people know. I was talking about behind the scene protests and their effectiveness. Ofcourse I have no doubt that Venky's are the problem and they need to go. The only problem is HOW?

Look! They damaged the BRFC brand and the club, i can guarantee you now, the fans will eventually damage their brand. Eye for an eye!

Condescending wobbly head,

If you want someone to massage your ego meet up with Glen Mullan, Mark Fish etc when they come out, hell you could even present them with a plan, except you won't trap up, not like you do on here when there is unrest in the air, coincidence?

Don't think so

You are not even ready to come down here ..........tich tich... how sad is that... You have to rely on others like Glen and Mark to do your protests on behalf of you. I am not the only one of that opinion even SKH is. Btw, People living in glass houses.....................................you know how this saying goes ....right. :)

Look! They damaged the BRFC brand and the club, i can guarantee you now, the fans will eventually damage their brand. Eye for an eye!

They should. Cause enough damage and they will go. :) Just got to figure out how.

You are not even ready to come down here ..........tich tich... how sad is that... You have to rely on others like Glen and Mark to do your protests on behalf of you. I am not the only one of that opinion even SKH is. Btw, People living in glass houses.....................................you know how this saying goes ....right. :)

Can't say I've really noticed you on the site to be honest, but it does seem that people think you're up to no good.

Why not tell us what you're doing about the owners? what do you think we should do to get rid of these idiots?

Where are you based? in Pune or is that just a name?

Pune/MG

You need to be doing allot more back home in Pune that just antagonizing a messageboard. Try with spreading the word with your natives in Pune.

Yet to see anything from you other than playing devils advocate.

They should. Cause enough damage and they will go. :) Just got to figure out how.

That's what people are trying to do. Just not figured out how to get that breakthrough yet. One avenue has proven not as useful as hoped, now we need to think of something else. But, all the little things people are doing, whilst they probably won't have an effect on the idiots in Pune, it is bringing awareness of what has happened and is continuing to happen, to the wider football community. Hopefully more people will know we got shafted and we weren't a bit harsh to Keane, spoiled by Jack Walker, etc.

Have you got any thoughts on how we might do that?

I like Lynsey Talbot :) thinking about it, Venkys really @#/? this up when they bought the club, with the amount of good people they let go, proper football people who knew what they were doing, in favour of a bunch of lying, cheating no good scum..

Absolutely and there are still some great long-serving members of staff who remain at the club who I have dealt with over the last few years.

The only reason I can't come down is because the wife has to go to China to see a very close family member who is close to death and I am staying here to run the business you moron.

Ask Glen and Mark if I rely on them in any way to protest or get my point across, I will ask again what plan have you got

I have been consistent with my views. Please refer to the "protests" thread for details. I am still firmly of the opinion that only Money or total boycott can get Venky's out. Nobody attends at all [home or away] or someone [group of fans or whoever]buys the club out from them whatever the cost. [aka 100-120 million]. Ofcourse I cannot see either of these things happening for obvious reasons. I don't expect anyone to agree to my views which is fair enough. But these have been and still are my views in terms of only way to get Venky's out. Let me elaborate a bit.

1. The Blackpool fans have tried almost everything, yet they are nowhere close to getting rid of the Oystons. They made an offer and it was flatly refused. Yes we can all debate what the club is worth but frankly if one needs to really really get it, they should be willing to pay the price.

2. Getting the Venky's out normally via political or legal route would require us to prove that they have done something illegal. Even if they have, its difficult to prove it in the court of law. I am sure the "leaked papers" did not have sufficient enough info to corner them else they would already have left.

3. The only ways that have not been tried yet are COMPLETE Boycott. As Stuart says in one of the treads its not possible because fans have different point of views on whether not attending or attending will make any difference, and fair enough I am not blaming anyone.

4. The last way to force the Venky's hand is a dialogue taken from the movie "The Godfather". For those that dont understand the reference, give them an offer they cannot refuse. While its debatable as fans whether the Seneca offer was good enough or not, Obviously the Seneca offer was not deemed good enough by the people who own the club AKA Venky's.

Apologies to Yoda. I did not want to make it personal. You started it. But you must understand that just like you have your reasons of not being able to make it, you should not questions others reasons of why they are not able to make it. People who do not protest, does not make them Venky admirers or Venky supporters or Venky fanboys.

I have been consistent with my views. Please refer to the "protests" thread for details. I am still firmly of the opinion that only Money or total boycott can get Venky's out. Nobody attends at all [home or away] or someone [group of fans or whoever]buys the club out from them whatever the cost. [aka 100-120 million]. Ofcourse I cannot see either of these things happening for obvious reasons. I don't expect anyone to agree to my views which is fair enough. But these have been and still are my views in terms of only way to get Venky's out. Let me elaborate a bit.

1. The Blackpool fans have tried almost everything, yet they are nowhere close to getting rid of the Oystons. They made an offer and it was flatly refused. Yes we can all debate what the club is worth but frankly if one needs to really really get it, they should be willing to pay the price.

2. Getting the Venky's out normally via political or legal route would require us to prove that they have done something illegal. Even if they have, its difficult to prove it in the court of law. I am sure the "leaked papers" did not have sufficient enough info to corner them else they would already have left.

3. The only ways that have not been tried yet are COMPLETE Boycott. As Stuart says in one of the treads its not possible because fans have different point of views on whether not attending or attending will make any difference, and fair enough I am not blaming anyone.

4. The last way to force the Venky's hand is a dialogue taken from the movie "The Godfather". For those that dont understand the reference, give them an offer they cannot refuse. While its debatable as fans whether the Seneca offer was good enough or not, Obviously the Seneca offer was not deemed good enough by the people who own the club AKA Venky's.

Apologies to Yoda. I did not want to make it personal. You started it. But you must understand that just like you have your reasons of not being able to make it, you should not questions others reasons of why they are not able to make it. People who do not protest, does not make them Venky admirers or Venky supporters or Venky fanboys.

So you've got nothing then?

Ok cheers.

Or as much as what everyone else has.... unless you can show me otherwise. cheers

We need to keep asking the simple yet fundamental questions.

What is Venkys long term plan for the club?

Why don't they install a football club chairman to run it?

Will they sell? If so when?

What exactly are they still doing here?

Until these questions are answered everything will continue on the same downward trajectory and we will eventually have a small group of people who hate them. In a battle of Venkys vs Gravity, the latter will win easily so why don't they go? Pride? They are a joke. There is nothing to be proud about.

Things are going to be very uncomfortable for Cheston. If he cares - which I'm sure he does, if it's only about his own reputation.

In bold, I haven't done that any where, stop bullsteining.

I was involved in protest before you were born, i.e. on Nuttall street with the sack the board protest prior to Jim Iley being sacked.

A contributing factor in the current unrest kicking off was my post (which had to be removed) of the solicitor letter from the Roa's legal team to Anderson's crew.

So do a bit of research before making statements that do not stand up to scrutiny.

The amazingly English sounding Punerover with a bit of crafty divide and conquer B)

Maybe he's on commission if he can flush someone out with 100 million..........

Like I said, traps up when there is unrest in the air

In bold, I haven't done that any where, stop bullsteining.

I was involved in protest before you were born, i.e. on Nuttall street with the sack the board protest prior to Jim Iley being sacked.

A contributing factor in the current unrest kicking off was my post (which had to be removed) of the solicitor letter from the Roa's legal team to Anderson's crew.

So do a bit of research before making statements that do not stand up to scrutiny.

Fair enough. But trying something does not equal to results specially when you do not have enough support. People who do not protest have their own reasons for not protesting, maybe they dont want to protest even if they may not say so openly as they might be termed as "traitors". Everyone has their own reasons to protest or not to protest, we should not be judgmental about it. But as a result, we do not see a completely empty stadium. :)

We need to keep asking the simple yet fundamental questions.

What is Venkys long term plan for the club?

Why don't they install a football club chairman to run it?

Will they sell? If so when?

What exactly are they still doing here?

Until these questions are answered everything will continue on the same downward trajectory and we will eventually have a small group of people who hate them. In a battle of Venkys vs Gravity, the latter will win easily so why don't they go? Pride? They are a joke. There is nothing to be proud about.

Things are going to be very uncomfortable for Cheston. If he cares - which I'm sure he does, if it's only about his own reputation.

Maybe Mr Collymore can ring one of the Rao's on Talksport and ask those questions for us?

Archived