BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 9.30Pm Tonight - New Social Media Hashtag

• Backroom

Pedro, as of yet, no.

Glen was let down with the filming part of it. He is hoping to get it sorted this week, if and when it does get filmed I am willing to host it on www.venkysout.com

I think 'let down' is slightly unfair in the circumstances

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good effort Sambo. Media seemingly half interested about our plight now results are dreadful and the stadium is empty

They wanted to speak about Coyle but I'll see what I can do. Not the greatest at these sort of things but will do my best

I think 'let down' is slightly unfair in the circumstances

Give me a time and date and I'll do it, as posted so many times as Tom, Katy, Glenn P will all vouch.

Assuming you've got someone who's willing to release it and someone who can give assurances the ex employee isn't going to be sued.

No idea why we are getting bloody quotes off people to do it - there's at least 3 people well known by BRAG/Glen/FF/BRFCC that will do it.

Andy Cryer is purposely trying to antagonise Rovers fans who are anti Venkys. He eventually left The LT to join the BBC and since has always aimed to discredit our fans. I wonder why? He put a bit of pressure on and then left. Recommendation and glowing reference by a certain agent and a pay off? Nothing would surprise me.

Andy Cryer is purposely trying to antagonise Rovers fans who are anti Venkys. He eventually left The LT to join the BBC and since has always aimed to discredit our fans. I wonder why? He put a bit of pressure on and then left. Recommendation and glowing reference by a certain agent and a pay off? Nothing would surprise me.

He should really be keeping his head down where Rovers are concerned after his complete dereliction of duty when Kean and Agnew ran rings around him. Weak, weak journalism.

cryer giving it large to tom again.........

images_bigger.jpgAndrew Cryer ‏@andrew_cryer

@TomMarsland aye - not by a great deal though. You get small crowds because you aren't very good .

Andrew Cryer ‏@andrew_cryer 3m3 minutes ago

@TomMarsland I'm not sure it's a boycott against Venkys. It's just apathy

We may be sh1t w@nkstain but if Venkys left this week I'd be back Saturday

Apologies for the language but the man's a girls blouse bottler.

Just got a call from BBC Radio Five Live about me going on tonight. No idea why they rang me but may be worth listening in - think my friend who works there recommended it, so won't say anything overly controversial or close to the line!

Go for it 25k ave fans to 3k tonight in six years!

120 mill in debt despite continued sales!

Owners who make the same mistakes over and over again and who put stooges in place to run the club.

Good people like JW, Goodman whom resigned.

I think that it is grossly unfair that some people are saying Glen was let down by the film crew.

It was I who arranged the film crew and I was going to conduct the interview with the former rovers employee.

However after chatting to the employee and seeking legal advice I decided to pull the interview. There is no doubt that what the employee has to say is sensational, however the employee has no proof to back up the claims, therefore the legal advice was that this will open up the employee to legal proceedings relating deformation and libel. The same would apply to me/brfcs for publishing it and it could also involve the filming crew. We all have families and I was not prepared to take that risk, also as someone doing the interview I feel I have a duty of care towards the former Rovers employee, so with all of these considerations it was my decision to pull it.

For the record neither myself or the film crew advertise this interview because we wanted to get it done and published before talking about it as we knew there would be disappointment if we didn't publish it.

I think that it is grossly unfair that some people are saying Glen was let down by the film crew.

It was I who arranged the film crew and I was going to conduct the interview with the former rovers employee.

However after chatting to the employee and seeking legal advice I decided to pull the interview. There is no doubt that what the employee has to say is sensational, however the employee has no proof to back up the claims, therefore the legal advice was that this will open up the employee to legal proceedings relating deformation and libel. The same would apply to me/brfcs for publishing it and it could also involve the filming crew. We all have families and I was not prepared to take that risk, also as someone doing the interview I feel I have a duty of care towards the former Rovers employee, so with all of these considerations it was my decision to pull it.

For the record neither myself or the film crew advertise this interview because we wanted to get it done and published before talking about it as we knew there would be disappointment if we didn't publish it.

Chris Farnell (IPS law) likes this!

On a serious note - ffs fans kamy and the likes are trying 100% hard for you.

I can back up Kamy's post, he had everything in place and it was last minute decision based on legal advice he received.

Had a few come forward to offer services, some requiring payment etc.

All i need is someone to record it in a podcast format and then it can be put out via venkysout or another platform. Had a few come forward willing to conduct the interview.

BRFCS need to protect the site and that should be respected

• Moderation Lead

@TomMarsland aye - not by a great deal though. You get small crowds because you aren't very good .

He really is an embittered little goon isn't he?

Cryer did a good job at the LT but no way should he be sticking the boot in tonight on some.

He didn't do a good job at the LT. This is a guy who only said Kean should be sacked once.

I've been back and forth with him for the last hour. He's got a bit of front but to be honest he was a good reporter. Given the flurry of injunctions flying around it would not surprise me if the LT couldn't publish what they wanted to on the Brunei one.

Collymore's quickly becoming a legend here :P

I say screw the Wolves game, we need to move vs Fulham and every home game thereafter. Different forms of protest.

Strongly disagree.

It simply must be a televised fixture on Sky to get any coverage. I went tonight but I will support a boycott against Wolves.

Cheap shots from a child.

He's probably bitter because he lost face with his 'Time To Go Steve' article that didn't work. Third rate journo reporter. The type who feed on scraps from the likes of Nicko, and whose main purpose was selling LT advertising space. Can't hold a candle to any proper journalist.

Archived