BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 9.30Pm Tonight - New Social Media Hashtag

This surely has to be the focus, doesn't it? "Where has all the money gone?"

Philip or other, do you know how this has been described in the accounts? Is there no 'hole' where the income and spend are unexplained?

Or , as Peter, Paul and Mary might have put it:

Where has all the money gone?

Gone to ****s like Anderson.

When will they ever learn?

When will they ever learn?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is much much more than Brunei that was unpublishable by the LT or anyone else for that matter.

Sorry - you've lost me Philip! I do pay attention, but can I have some clues please? Are you referring to the not absurd speculation that relegation was actually wanted? Is there actual evidence that I won't have read in the already available documents? Evidence of something criminal or just utter incompetence, lies and dishonesty - which is ultimately all I have read so far. Are there really some other MORE DAMNING documents out there?

I don't know anymore as have tried numerous times via various different methods but not had any luck.

Might have to explore the viability of taking out an advert in one of the main newspaper and doing an open letter.

Do you know how much an advert in a Pune local paper would cost? If a fund was set up on here or by the trust I would gladly contribute. It would take more than one advert though I am sure. I just found the Pune Mirror (http://www.punemirror.in/advertisewithus.cms) the Pune "Jagran" (http://www.jagran.com/advertise-withus.html) & Pune Diary (http://www.punediary.com/placead.html).

Flying out there is too expensive for practically everyone. Embarrassing them in their local press is something we could all add a small something to though.

Yes I agree a more sanctimonious, pious, self righteous, pedantic, cynical and narcissistic individual I have had the misfortune to see crop up on my social media.

The Accrington Observer's loss is shared with as many he can entreat to bow down and worship this self proclaimed font of all knowledge.

Nobody forces you to read what Jim writes. If it upsets you that much don't read it. It's not rocket science. Jim's column is opinionated which is exactly what it is supposed to be. Personally, I might not always share the same opinions but I always find him an enjoyable read. I must say that I find it difficult to disagree with much of what he has written this week.

Sorry - you've lost me Philip! I do pay attention, but can I have some clues please? Are you referring to the not absurd speculation that relegation was actually wanted? Is there actual evidence that I won't have read in the already available documents? Evidence of something criminal or just utter incompetence, lies and dishonesty - which is ultimately all I have read so far. Are there really some other MORE DAMNING documents out there?

Do you know how much an advert in a Pune local paper would cost? If a fund was set up on here or by the trust I would gladly contribute. It would take more than one advert though I am sure. I just found the Pune Mirror (http://www.punemirror.in/advertisewithus.cms) the Pune "Jagran" (http://www.jagran.com/advertise-withus.html) & Pune Diary (http://www.punediary.com/placead.html).

Flying out there is too expensive for practically everyone. Embarrassing them in their local press is something we could all add a small something to though.

I remember months ago Stuart tried to get this going. I even drafted a letter for it for consideration. No one was interested.

Maybe now we are 'more united' it might go. Doubt it though.

Nobody forces you to read what Jim writes. If it upsets you that much don't read it. It's not rocket science. Jim's column is opinionated which is exactly what it is supposed to be. Personally, I might not always share the same opinions but I always find him an enjoyable read. I must say that I find it difficult to disagree with much of what he has written this week.

Indeed they do not Parsonblue. The concept of opinions is not lost on me thanks and neither does his upset me. I do not go out of my way to enjoy his reads like you, regrettably though earlier, I had the misfortune to stumble across his opinions yet again, not very pleasant.

Though just my opinion too of course.

If everyone followed the advice of not reading, or ignoring, or scrolling past opinions they disagree with, the site would simply by a series of micro-blogs, pithy pleasantries and smiley faces. Which would be pretty dull.

If you've never had an argument then you've never stood up for anything you believed in - or you are surrounded by sycophants.

If you read the Kean contract, you could be forgiven for thinking relegation is the plan and objective is to go down to League 1. The football authorities will probably also be ecstatically relieved when it happens.

Yes we are starved of Championship level players but I have just watched a compendium of goals we have conceded so far this season and the defensive "organisation" is non-existant to criminally bad.

That is either rank incompetent management (I could set up a defence better than Owen Coyle as could any other poster on this message board) or something deeply smelly and dark.

I've read the contract but I can't see how you come to that conclusion. The bonus was millions more if we finished in the top 12 of the prem. I agree that there should never have been any reference to the third tier of football when we were in the top flight but let's not try to rewrite what's in the contract. The manager would not have been better off with us on league 1.

I've read the contract but I can't see how you come to that conclusion. The bonus was millions more if we finished in the top 12 of the prem. I agree that there should never have been any reference to the third tier of football when we were in the top flight but let's not try to rewrite what's in the contract. The manager would not have been better off with us on league 1.

Actually, if Kean signed a premier league contract, and there was talk about league 1 bonuses, then it stinks. Any club would sack the manager if he had fallen that far down the leagues. We know how long it took to get rid of Kean. So Venkys really were clueless about it all, and still are.

Actually, if Kean signed a premier league contract, and there was talk about league 1 bonuses, then it stinks. Any club would sack the manager if he had fallen that far down the leagues. We know how long it took to get rid of Kean. So Venkys really were clueless about it all, and still are.

Anyone know what was in his updated contract (the one he 'earnt' after our relegation)?

Iceman, any idea what normal manager contracts are worded like? I don't so no idea if it's unusual or not. The point I'm making is that he wouldn't have been better off if we had dropped into league 2. He would have made more money by keeping us in the prem. that seems to have been missed.

Iceman, any idea what normal manager contracts are worded like? I don't so no idea if it's unusual or not. The point I'm making is that he wouldn't have been better off if we had dropped into league 2. He would have made more money by keeping us in the prem. that seems to have been missed.

Your'e not factoring in players sales !

This surely has to be the focus, doesn't it? "Where has all the money gone?"

Philip or other, do you know how this has been described in the accounts? Is there no 'hole' where the income and spend are unexplained?

To find the answer to that question out, you would need some transparency. That is as likely to happen as Coyle getting another promotion is.

To find the answer to that question out, you would need some transparency. That is as likely to happen as Coyle getting another promotion is.

Coyle will get another promotion; he'll be in line for Cheston's job should Danny not be successful.

Regarding the cash; these loans made to the club, are they real loans or are we talking paper loans? we know the money going out of the club is real but what's come in from the awd hag and the rest of her ill-bred clan?

Stuart I think you'll find he says he did go to the game.

Good rant and that but it might be better to actually read the piece properly in which he says he "nearly didn't bother" then seems to have a bloody good handle on what went on if he wasn't there

Quite right Meadows. In my defence, I misread the following (badly structured paragraph):

"Talk of a boycott seems a little romanticised in my view. I might well not have bothered myself but for a last-minute decision but I dont really class opting not to bother as some form of righteous insurrection against Venkys."

They don't put brown envelopes in conracts

Best to stick to the facts really or it just sounds like a bunch of paranoid loons spouting off about stuff they've imagined. There's plenty to hang both Kean and Venky's with without resorting to unsubstantiated tittle-tattle.

Unless you know different of course?

I remember Anderson being questioned about the Rochina deal by Hawkesbee and Jacobs on talkshite years ago. He said that they had to pay the agent so much money to get the deal to go through. If they didn't then the player would have cost so much more money.

I looked into it at the time, Ruben's agent was some Spanish chap who didn't appear to have any link to SEM. Wasn't aware of Cresendo at that point.

Wish I saved a copy of the recording now.

https://blueyedboy.wordpress.com/2016/08/25/ewood-will-empty-soon-enough-if-leaks-persist/

Fairly balanced piece, and makes some good points about the boycott, but if you're going to call people 'cerebrally challenged' it's probably wise to get the spelling right. :huh:

The spelling of 'cerebrally challenged' is spot on!

Best to stick to the facts really or it just sounds like a bunch of paranoid loons spouting off about stuff they've imagined. There's plenty to hang both Kean and Venky's with without resorting to unsubstantiated tittle-tattle.

Unless you know different of course?

Nothing paranoid in thinking coco and voldermort are bent as a nine bob note.

Have you ever enjoyed the smell of coffee.

Archived