BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 9.30Pm Tonight - New Social Media Hashtag

This is extremely good news, especially as Times of India is very respected. Would love to know if this also got into their print edition.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is extremely good news, especially as Times of India is very respected. Would love to know if this also got into their print edition.

There's a comments section at the bottom. If you do comment, KEEP IT CIVIL, professional and no bad language. We as fans must maintain credibility.

Needs you to contact them pal

How the tide turns .. I got banned off here once for posting venkysout

Who is Ashwin in Pune who has commented below the article?

'With the club £120 million in debt, doubt anyone would like to purchase Rovers. Hopefully Coyle can get a few defenders nd Rovers move up the table'

Sounds like a Venky lover to me. Its already been proven in the last few months alone that there are people interested in taking over the club, providing Venkys had the sense to realise they aren't getting all their money back. Besides, after taking out £30 odd million in 12 months and spending nothing we shouldn't be over £100 million in debt any more.

Read the article and get your comments posted on this, as we need to let the India people know as much as we can. Kamy has stated that this is the best way we have of getting rid of them. It is very straight forward to comment and no need to register, you only need to post your E Mail address and verify it from the E Mail you will receive. If we can get a few hundred comments, then this will certainly have people sit up and take notice.

That's positive, and an opportunity to keep the pressure on in order to capatilise on this. Exactly how that's done I'm not sure but the better minds on here I'm sure will no doubt have a gameplan.

#VenkysOut

A fine article too, excellent summary of recent events, excluded the leaked docs etc. of course.

I see the article is listed as one of the top 5 sports stories on their home page.

That's positive, and an opportunity to keep the pressure on in order to capatilise on this. Exactly how that's done I'm not sure but the better minds on here I'm sure will no doubt have a gameplan.

#VenkysOut

A fine article too, excellent summary of recent events, excluded the leaked docs etc. of course.

I see the article is listed as one of the top 5 sports stories on their home page.

Nothing to stop someone mentioning the leaked documents, when posting a reply. There are around 15 replies at the minute and we have a duty, as fans to be all over this with our comments. We have an opportunity to let the Indian public hear our voices, let's get on it.

Anyone still think boycotting isn't an effective tool?

The televised Wolves game now takes on greater significance, assuming there is no change. Can we "beat" 3448?

Ah Nicko, you do make me lol. "Now we find out"? Same as it ever was...

@reluctantnicko 26/08/2016, 10:15

Blackburn about to pull in over 10m in sales this window alone. Now we find out what Venkys all about in next few days...

Blackburn about to pull in over 10m in sales this window alone. Now we find out what Venkys all about in next few days...

He's a prick. We will find out that we still won't spend any money, and if we do it'll be a 10th of what we get in like it always is!

• Backroom

I was intending to put this link in the comments of the TOI article, but it doesn't allow URLs.

I've been as comprehensive and informative as I can with my comment. Tried to shame them as much as possible:

http://m.timesofindia.com/articleshow_comments/53867212.cms

• Moderation Lead

'About to find out'. Nah you silly goon Nicko, we already know....

Kamy, is this the reporter thats been working on the story for a while?

Or is that one yet to see the light of day?

Nope that article is being done by Venkat Ananth (@venkatananth) he actually finished it weeks ago and was ready for publication. However suddenly his editor got cold feet (the day after he reached out to Venky's for a comment). I wonder why........

Anyhow I believe that Venkat is about to leave that particular publication and as it his article he is going to publish it elsewhere once he has left.

Archived