BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 9.30Pm Tonight - New Social Media Hashtag

The spelling of 'cerebrally challenged' is spot on!

it is now he's changed it from 'celebrally challenged'.

Nothing paranoid in thinking coco and voldermort are bent as a nine bob note.

Have you ever enjoyed the smell of coffee.

Thinking something and presenting it as fact are entirely different.

Stick to the facts. Nothing else is needed.

I like coffee.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it is now he's changed it from 'celebrally challenged'.

Thinking something and presenting it as fact are entirely different.

Stick to the facts. Nothing else is needed.

I like coffee.

Righty ho then

Back on topic....

A Few ideas for India.

Open letter to the Indian media/ targetted Indian media.

Try to find someone famous in India to support our cause.

Billboards next to venky towers / central Pune

Can we pay for Google adwords so Venkysout is the top response for anyone searching for Venkys? Especially in India.

The trip to Pune to try and get to speak to them face to face.

Get #venkysout banners in camera shot at as many Indian sporting events that we can.

Fly a #venkysout banner behind a plane over Pune for a few hours.

Any other suggestions?

Billboards in any Indian cities are good enough for a start, doesn't have to be in Pune.

Going to Pune is pointless, they'll lie to your face like they've done before, if you get that far.

I know 2 lads that ended up in the local nick for asking to many questions, one posts on here, but can't say anymore.

Billboards in any Indian cities are good enough for a start, doesn't have to be in Pune.

Going to Pune is pointless, they'll lie to your face like they've done before, if you get that far.

I know 2 lads that ended up in the local nick for asking to many questions, one posts on here, but can't say anymore.

The India visit is still on.

It is just that it is being organised with no details being announced until the visit is actually underway.

Nothing will be made public but I gather security is part of the planning process.

The India visit is still on.

It is just that it is being organised with no details being announced until the visit is actually underway.

Nothing will be made public but I gather security is part of the planning process.

Best way, they need an invite from India, think that is where Gav's friend probably went wrong.

Should really be hyphenated, given that it is a compound adjective

Usually, there is no need to link an adverb to an adjective using a hyphen - in this instance, is cerebrally not an adverb !?

Is 'challenged' not a past participle and 'cerebrally' an adverb? In which case it should be hyphenated

In this instance the past participle is used as an adjective, therefore no hyphen required.

I can understand why some fans are resistant to throwing in with the protest movement. It goes against every instinct as a football supporter to be at odds with the club you love, which is probably why a lot of fans choose to disenfranchise themselves, e.g. "there's nothing we can do!" rather than put those words to the test. Venky's are holding the club hostage and some quarters have become dependent on them to keep the club alive when they're actually inflicting a slow and painful death.

Back on topic....

A Few ideas for India.

Open letter to the Indian media/ targetted Indian media.

Try to find someone famous in India to support our cause.

Billboards next to venky towers / central Pune

Can we pay for Google adwords so Venkysout is the top response for anyone searching for Venkys? Especially in India.

The trip to Pune to try and get to speak to them face to face.

Get #venkysout banners in camera shot at as many Indian sporting events that we can.

Fly a #venkysout banner behind a plane over Pune for a few hours.

Any other suggestions?

Plane over Pune on the day of the O.D. match would be the best we could get from that exercise.

Archived