BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 9.30Pm Tonight - New Social Media Hashtag

His show relies on people calling in, so we're doing him as much of a favour as he's doing us. If it's being treated as "just another call" then he's doing no more for us than any other talk show host.

His stance on Kean was laughable, and as an ex-player I'm sure he knew something wasn't quite right there. That was the time to support us, it's all a bit late now.

He's got our local journo on (his mate) and Glen. I'm sure he can fill his show with ManUre fans from Kent if he wanted to. He's on board with #Venkysout. Which other talk show host has done those things for us?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

He's got our local journo on (his mate) and Glen. I'm sure he can fill his show with ManUre fans from Kent if he wanted to. He's on board with #Venkysout. Which other talk show host has done those things for us?

TalkSport did recently didn't they? Collymore has also said he'll give us a voice and been far more critical of Venky's than Savage.

• Backroom

A woman called Pam just been on, she spoke well but was only given about 10 seconds, before they

went back to texts and then off to Man U game.

Shame, I'm sure she wanted to say a lot more.

Not Savages fault it was his mate.

She is fuming that they cut her off! Says she carried on talking and then the line went dead.

I was briefed before I went on about what I could or couldnt say, which complicates your thought process.

Its very difficult to explain 6 years in a couple of minutes, whilst trying to make the point that we have been hung out to dry by everyone.

If the last 5 years has taught me anything, many have used the supporters for their own gain, which is most disappointing.

After the game I was talking to the same faces who stood up 5 years ago and continue to dedicate their time for the cause.

The unsung heroe's like Andy Woods, who has spent all day today taking posters around blackburn to advertise the open supporters meeting.

Mark Fish , who has worked damn hard to secure a venue for the open supporters meeting and continues like many others to dip in his own pocket to make these things happen.

Its really important everyone plays the part and goes that extra mile to plug this supporters meeting.

It can't be left to the same few to do all the work.

We are all in this together, but can only succeed if everyone does their bit.

I was briefed before I went on about what I could or couldnt say, which complicates your thought process.

Its very difficult to explain 6 years in a couple of minutes, whilst trying to make the point that we have been hung out to dry by everyone.

If the last 5 years has taught me anything, many have used the supporters for their own gain, which is most disappointing.

After the game I was talking to the same faces who stood up 5 years ago and continue to dedicate their time for the cause.

The unsung heroe's like Andy Woods, who has spent all day today taking posters around blackburn to advertise the open supporters meeting.

Mark Fish , who has worked damn hard to secure a venue for the open supporters meeting and continues like many others to dip in his own pocket to make these things happen.

Its really important everyone plays the part and goes that extra mile to plug this supporters meeting.

It can't be left to the same few to do all the work.

We are all in this together, but can only succeed if everyone does their bit.

Can Anderson and co dealings at the club not be mentioned on air?

Rovers supporter (paul) on talk sport phone in now

Edit:

Caller came across well

mentioned owners, recent attendances lack of communication, interest etc

then mentioned Rochina deal with agent fee etc

Danny Kelly interupted and waffled on about owners need to understand the business and get the right advice!! whooosh

Then he ended the call

Looks like the Football Associations most protected is still a hot potato

I'm resigned to the fact Venkys are going nowhere! They either have their hands tied over they simply don't give two hoots!!

Owen Coyle was the worst possible appointment and this was a big 2 fingers up to the supporters! If Mike Cheston didnt realise this he's as numb as the chicken farmers!

Seems like nobody cares about our little documents about little old Blackburn floating out there..

To be honest I'm surprised anyone is surprised at this.

We're not the first or only ones for this to happen to. How many on this board care about Leeds, Portsmouth, Stockport, Blackpool, Bolton, Charlton, Wimbledon, Villa. Probably about the same as me, I care that it's disgraceful and sad what is done to some football clubs by irresponsible owners who just don't get it. But I don't care enough to join their fight.

Significant support from opposition fans jaded and accustomed to this type of injustice was always gonna be hard to come by.

Support from the media, well they're too busy salivating over Man Utd's revival and the opportunity to reconnect with the tens of millions of chavvy, shallow, bellend glory hunting p***** that support them. They barely care about the ruin of Leeds, a huge one-club city, were they ever gonna care about us?

And the final supporting actor in all this, the FA. Well, when it comes to selling your soul to the devil in exchange for money, power and self-preservation, the FA are shameful, UEFA are despicable and FIFA are a downright abomination. The beautiful game is run by ugly criminals.

Archived