BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 9.30Pm Tonight - New Social Media Hashtag

I'm not sure why this rages on.

Documents even support it. Agents saw way of making a tonne of cash, took it. Left clueless owners with carcass to other advisors, agents and more negligence.

Owners finally say too much, ignore club (as they are oblivious to the idea that it's a priority to many of us) and delegate - ie pasha.

What's the end game? That should be the discussion, ways to achieve it, what we all want or more importantly need!

Unfortunately I think the venkys end game will eventually be to liquidate brfc as administration will bring about too many prying eyes into the skeletons..

What actually did happen to balajis film company project

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If part of the 'big deal' was to transfer sizeable amounts of money thru the Agent and then filter it back to Pune. That is money laundering. But the UAE was built on Indian monies finding a close home. Of course any original Investment in the Rovers may have had tax advantages(Uncle Jack did this as well). The motive of expanding into UK with their KFC clone was a 3rd motive that has failed and now effectively ended their interest in BRFC.

So to recap:

-a way of getting back-handers to the Family

- a tax avoidance measure

and -an unsubtle way of entering the EU Market thru the Indian diaspora in UK

AND the whole "Strategy" is sunk without trace....even the Agent's back-handers ends with Marshall and Duffy.

RIP BRFC VENKYSOUT

Leading, eventually, to number 9 then (maybe).

Or perhaps you are exactly right. Currently the BOI loans are secured against their land assets in India (or so it is claimed on here), those assets are disputed currently (again, so someone on here claimed) so there is their financial headache - to put us into administration would mean they had to sell land they may not even be able to sell. So at the moment it is in their interest to keep us alive (just), but with an absolute minimum of loss to them.

Personally I worry that the end game is them finding a way to transfer the debt to being secured on the club's assets. Then they can sell Brockhall and Ewood, or to let the administrators do this, then they walk away with zero loss. BRFC may or may not exist afterwards, but it will lose it's stadium and training ground.

I welcome being corrected by the way, if anyone can.

I wouldn't be surprised if the money that's allegedly secured on the land is from other sources and not the BOI. Surely they ain't that daft and they'd probably of snatched it by now. Maybe have come from somewhere else that has a Prince in residence and also a clown prince hanging around :blink:

These are the things that sale process or admin uncovers so could be another reason those options are avoided so far. I really think sooner or later if it all carries on the likes of Brockhall & everything else will be at least borrowed against.

I wouldn't be surprised if the money that's allegedly secured on the land is from other sources and not the BOI. Surely they ain't that daft and they'd probably of snatched it by now. Maybe have come from somewhere else that has a Prince in residence and also a clown prince hanging around :blink:

These are the things that sale process or admin uncovers so could be another reason those options are avoided so far. I really think sooner or later if it all carries on the likes of Brockhall & everything else will be at least borrowed against.

If that happens we'll become unrecoverable

If that happens we'll become unrecoverable

It's only player sales that is keeping us from that imo. When you read Chestons CV then consider his rapid rise into his present position it reads like an unofficial administrator trying to keep things ticking over and the wolves one step from the door.

It's only player sales that is keeping us from that imo. When you read Chestons CV then consider his rapid rise into his present position it reads like an unofficial administrator trying to keep things ticking over and the wolves one step from the door.

part of me thinks we are seeing vexit part one rinse as much money as they can now and keep costs at a minimal, then look to offload the club before march when they have to guarantee funding for another year, that's probably just wishful thinking on my part mind

part of me thinks we are seeing vexit part one rinse as much money as they can now and keep costs at a minimal, then look to offload the club before march when they have to guarantee funding for another year, that's probably just wishful thinking on my part mind

It would be a great scenario though. Just hope big Barry agrees with the rest of them this time and he does seem to have completely lost interest in the last couple of years. Unless he's hiding for another reason.

It would be a great scenario though. Just hope big Barry agrees with the rest of them this time and he does seem to have completely lost interest in the last couple of years. Unless he's hiding for another reason.

best scenario would be to survive, and hope Venkys dump us in March.

The thing as is most frustrating is that together we can rise up and properly organise protests. But there are too many sites and in my view i think people are getting lost with regards to getting access to the right information. With Rovers Trust, AG, here, now the VenkysOut.com we need one site where everyone can get access to the same information whether it be to organise protests and anything so that together we can unite the same purpose with a figurehead guiding the correct direction

Pedro, as of yet, no.

Glen was let down with the filming part of it. He is hoping to get it sorted this week, if and when it does get filmed I am willing to host it on www.venkysout.com

I have been in touch with Glen, as I do have someone who could probably film this. I called him last night and he E Mailed me earlier. I am just waiting for a price for it and I will then that Glen know. It is handy that I know where it is to be posted, as I can mention this to my contact.

I for one am starting to wonder how long Cheston will last with the heat rising

India's incompetency and corruption in sport doesn't end with football and Venkys it seems.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-37162393

This stood out as pretty typical of what we have experienced to me:

"The appointment of a radiologist as the chief medical officer of the Indian team in Rio also received criticism. Authorities, however, said that the radiologist, the son of a senior sports official, "knew sports medicine well".

Back to us - how about reaching out to 'Anonymous' on this? Never know, someone might bite and recover some documentation that may be hidden in the deep web? I'll have a look into it...

India's incompetency and corruption in sport doesn't end with football and Venkys it seems.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-37162393

This stood out as pretty typical of what we have experienced to me:

"The appointment of a radiologist as the chief medical officer of the Indian team in Rio also received criticism. Authorities, however, said that the radiologist, the son of a senior sports official, "knew sports medicine well".

Back to us - how about reaching out to 'Anonymous' on this? Never know, someone might bite and recover some documentation that may be hidden in the deep web? I'll have a look into it...

were the Indian Olympic team sponsored by Venky's by any chance? Has anyone seen the championship net spend table by the way? It makes interesting reading.

I half jokingly mentioned it in a post the other week but I wasn't sure about the legal ramifications of approaching them?

Collymore on twitter:

I've played at a packed Ewood when they had ownership fit for purpose who had the club at heart. Fans who gloat, may be YOUR club next.

Also tweeted:

#venkysout

#oystonout

Good lad

He also tweeted:

25m

Stan Collymore ‏@StanCollymore

Well done Rovers fans. Must hurt boycotting games.Quicker Venky's are out,quicker great club gets back on its feet

He did.

He gets it at least.

It just angers me trying to explain the situation to people, they don't get it, almost forgotten what it was like just to support a 'normal' club.

Venkys out

Cheston Out

Silent Bob Out

Coyle Out

Duffy Out

Lowe Out

We Want Our Rovers Back

Just got a call from BBC Radio Five Live about me going on tonight. No idea why they rang me but may be worth listening in - think my friend who works there recommended it, so won't say anything overly controversial or close to the line!

Archived