BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 9.30Pm Tonight - New Social Media Hashtag

Just seen what the United fan based in India posted. Unbelievable but really doesn't surprise me with Venkys.

I have been to Venky stores in India where all the walls had posters of the team with "First company to own the English Premier League" (yes you read that right) written on it. It's clear as day that they have no clue whatsoever of running a professional football club and how the communities where the club resides depend on it for their livelihood and economy.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I put it on Palace's, cities and Bolton's boards. Got good mates there who post there a lot.

I'm also speaking with a contact at the press association, about this and the Venkys in general, at the moment with a view to hopefully getting some more coverage. Will keep you posted with any updates on this.

I've just watched an interview with one of the Venkys. Jesus Christ I want to rip his head off.

me too torture myself 2 hours yesterday venkys videos, maybe next mr bald head old videos at roversplayer after that maybe need medical help... lol...

• Backroom

I put it on Palace's, cities and Bolton's boards. Got good mates there who post there a lot.

I'm also speaking with a contact at the press association, about this and the Venkys in general, at the moment with a view to hopefully getting some more coverage. Will keep you posted with any updates on this.

Brilliant work yesterday with UniLad, thanks for that mate.

Very good that, I have read a few of the replies. It might be worth mentioning that Sir Alex made the comment about the Allardyce sacking and also what he said about Anderson. United fans are more likely to resond in a positive manner when they see what he said about it all.

Good fans are Utd, my office has some corporate seats there whilst I live the other side of the Quays so I get to a few games of there's a season whilst one or two in my family are reds.

Great to get the information out there. Football fans uniting which more importantly is great to see. Hope we get to play them again soon as it's always a game which I sit on the edge of my seat for!

Some of the best games at Ewood used to involve there fans in a packed Darwen and sell out ground all together and walking down to the stadium mixing with them whilst some drunk in the Fernhurst.

Great work Madon.

You know sometimes you get too close to something to gauge how other people perceive the situation. Well, not that there was any doubt in my mind or anything, but clearly we're absolutely donald ducked if we're getting sympathy from United fans.

I should add by the way, fair play to those of them who are donating.

• Backroom

Can I just say, what an absolute tw*t Vinjay is.

Just got home from my drive from work to a load of abuse from him on my Twitter feed for being generally nice to Utd fans.

Please feel free to give some back @vinjay01

Just got home from my drive from work to a load of abuse from him on my Twitter feed for being generally nice to Utd fans.

That's why he is banned from every BRFC forum online. His view on anything are not shared. Complete moron who up until last year openly admitted to supporting Man City for a couple of years.

I'd imagine any other set of fans will simply just laugh at him.

Surely that can't be right, as he is suggesting that Duffy removed his black armband. Coyle is quoted in the LT bout an hour ago, suggesting that is not the case. I don't think OC tells porkies does he? :)

3757515D00000578-3745818-image-a-96_1471

Wasn't wearing it second half when he got sent off. Grahams is evident to see.

Messaged max Rushden earlier, they featured Duffy on the football weekly podcast and didn't go into too much depth on rovers. He's hopefully going to discuss it on Monday, but distanced himself from reading the docs. Will try again, as there are some decent journos who go on there.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

He is a tit. An odd tit.

Danny Kelly just said on Talksport , about one of Duffy's own goals " he looked to have deliberately slammed it into the net "

Sorry, that's all I heard as I came into the room, didn't hear the rest of what him and Goughy had said, apart from something about forcing

a move ?

Was anyone listening ?

Try and ignore him if you can (difficult I know)

The lads an absolute clown.

Archived