BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Cardiff Away

For this reason, above all, no matter what the Raos do I can never forgive them for taking away a huge pleasure from my lad. I once wrote to Mrs Desai explaining his story. Never got a reply and didn't expect one.

Its because of stuff like this that protesting in any way is absolutely essential folks. We simply fo not matter to them. We need to drag their name through dirt at any given opportunity.

They deserve a war so lets give them one.

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bickering again about the merits of going or not going, its irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

Go if you want to, don't if you don't want to, but remember its all about:

#venkysout

For this reason, above all, no matter what the Raos do I can never forgive them for taking away a huge pleasure from my lad. I once wrote to Mrs Desai explaining his story. Never got a reply and didn't expect one.

She probably read it, cackled, tore it up, then feasted on another kitten.

I don't expect you to understand but that won't stop me from enjoying going to Ewood and enjoying the company of other, like minded, Rovers supporters.

Fair do's :tu: and respect on that - I very much understand if things were normal - but this is not and trying to put in into context of comparison and cannot believe that your good self or any other Rover can really say 100% that they still enjoy it as they always have ( as I want to feel it also)

There are countless hypothetical situations to put into comparison but would you still continue in the same realm in those ie going to the same restaurant time after time for a hot meal and beings served it cold or not cooked ( as long as not a salad or a sushi meal )?

Bickering again about the merits of going or not going, its irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

#venkysout

It is relevant to Rovers and the debate is reasoned and well argued from both sides. That is what a Blackburn Rovers message board is here for.

She probably read it, cackled, tore it up, then feasted on another kitten.

I actually detest these people.

I just can't get at them, that's what annoys me.

I'd love to see them onMumbai High Street with a begging bowl, swigging out of a bottle of white lightning.

It is relevant to Rovers and the debate is reasoned and well argued from both sides. That is what a Blackburn Rovers message board is here for.

Well its all about opinions, this only ever ends up one way.

When loyal fans are being slagged off for going it becomes very much irrelevant in my eyes and thats why I said it.

#venkysout

I'm not so sure this was bickering today GAV.

Regardless when the time is right like everyone else on here I'm ready to stand up and be counted. So long as it's legal.

I've done so before in a variety of ways and I'll do it again.

I'm not so sure this was bickering today GAV.

Regardless when the time is right like everyone else on here I'm ready to stand up and be counted. So long as it's legal.

I've done so before in a variety of ways and I'll do it again.

Its not today you're quite right, but click back 3/4 pages and its a different story.

No-one can even agree on how to get rid of Venky's.

It's an intractable problem. It's like trying to get a refund out of British Rail. You can send as many letters as you like, they just bin them and keep your money.

A method has to be worked out whereby it is less of a pain to get rid of us than to keep us.

They're impervious to anything that's done over here. If Ewood was empty every fortnight, it wouldn't even register.

That's because they don't care about getting pelters in the UK.

So what do they care about? Prestige, money, celebrity chums, playing the big I am.

Once you find out a way to hurt the things they do care about, you're on the right track.

But at the moment, we're just spinning wheels and arguing.

No-one can even agree on how to get rid of Venky's.

It's an intractable problem. It's like trying to get a refund out of British Rail. You can send as many letters as you like, they just bin them and keep your money.

A method has to be worked out whereby it is less of a pain to get rid of us than to keep us.

They're impervious to anything that's done over here. If Ewood was empty every fortnight, it wouldn't even register.

That's because they don't care about getting pelters in the UK.

So what do they care about? Prestige, money, celebrity chums, playing the big I am.

Once you find out a way to hurt the things they do care about, you're on the right track.

But at the moment, we're just spinning wheels and arguing.

Kind of agree with this, what makes everyone feel that anything we do makes a difference to the loons in Pune?

They don't watch games.

They don't listen to the board.

They don't listen to the fans

They don't listen to the British media.

They don't listen to anyone who wants to help them.

They only ever listened to an agency that letters would suggest they didn't trust by the end.

They have been burnt, costing them money, they have their heads in the sand.

Nobody knows what will change that which makes the other side of me think that whatever we do it is worth a try, 99% won't make a difference but at some point something must push their buttons.

I don't expect anything, maybe I will be pleasantly surprised one day, here's hoping.

Thats exactly what they're interested in Bryan.

Status and reputation is where we'll find their weak points, thats what needs targeting, be it in adverts in the Indian press, attacks on social media and stories in the worldwide press about what they've done to the football club.

It just needs a few quid and some organisation.

I

Honestly den, nobody brought up any of the documents that have been talked about on here. Unless people see things for themselves they tend to be very sceptical, particularly those who aren't online or simply get their news from the LT. The talk is always about the match, the players, the result and the performances. There are an awful lot of Rovers fans who aren't consumed with the ownership issue and go to football, as Al says, because we still enjoy it in the same way that we have always done.

These things are all intrinsically linked and to say that you just watch us degenerate into the worst rovers side in half a century every week with no questioning of the reasons, that's disingenuous if you ask me.

Archived