BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Supporters Meeting @ Ewood Wmc Mon 7Th Nov.

Madon

As much as I agree with getting rid of venkys,holding red cards up particularly at this match does not agree with me especially as this match will be the remembrance for our war hero's.

Red cards in the shape of Poppies?

As much as I agree with getting rid of venkys,holding red cards up particularly at this match does not agree with me especially as this match will be the remembrance for our war hero's.

You can pay your respects to our war heros at the game in whatever way you wish.

You can hold up a red card on the 18th and 75th minutes as part of the ongoing 18/75 protests.

Two separate issues.

News flash: All supplies of red A4 duplicating paper in Blackburn were bought up today from 7 Retail locations. A male looking like Barry White,with his servant he called 'Pasha', were photographed staggering out of WH Smiths.

Keep on keeping on guys.

News flash: All supplies of red A4 duplicating paper in Blackburn were bought up today from 7 Retail locations. A male looking like Barry White,with his servant he called 'Pasha', were photographed staggering out of WH Smiths.

Keep on keeping on guys.

Fear not my friend. For where there is a will there is an App (and more often than not, a relative). On the iPhone for instance, from the App Store, there is one called "Red Card Referee" and it's free. Job done.

Keep on keeping on guys.

Has he taken the first, the last and everything?

If anything I think it could create more negative reaction than the walk out, with it blocking the persons view behind you. Still going to do it mind, I'll get on board with anything.

Still think all like minded fans should make a coordinated effort to sit together to continue going forward.

You can remember the war heroes in the minutes silence before kickoff, or away from Ewood park at a rememberence Sunday event.

Otherwise Im sure we are all happy to hear what suggestions you may have?

As an ex member of the armed forces who receives a war pension, I can ensure you that I would find no insult whatsoever in this protest.

• Backroom

Why post it publically ... keep the feckers guessing

No worries... If anybody would like the minutes feel free to DM me. Didn't think there was much on there that could have caused any waves, anything that needed to be kept under wraps wasn't included.

It needs to be publicised beforehand or people might not take the cards from you. If it were to be publicised on 'old fashioned' media as well as social media, we might have a chance. Might be easier if the red card app were publicised for those 'more reticent' protestors who won't wave a big red card but might well stick their mobile in the air.

I finally discovered what "the red card app" is yesterday. I've been expecting to discover something produced by one of the supporters groups. Apparently not.

So for the hard of learning, which definetley includes me, go to the App Store or Google Play as appropriate. Search for "referee red card" and download.

Probably teaching you all how to suck eggs but someone did have to explain this to me!!!! 😂

I finally discovered what "the red card app" is yesterday. I've been expecting to discover something produced by one of the supporters groups. Apparently not.

So for the hard of learning, which definetley includes me, go to the App Store or Google Play as appropriate. Search for "referee red card" and download.

Probably teaching you all how to suck eggs but someone did have to explain this to me!!!! 😂

Get it from here.

https://venkysoutblog.wordpress.com/2016/08/27/red-card-for-venkys/

Archived