BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Next 6 Games

Stuart

Anyone can beat anyone in this league.

Just like we beaten Newcastle and point about Huddersfield.

Only you could attempt to demonstrate that anyone can BEAT anyone by using a DRAW as an example.

Jesus wept Chadfy, I know you try and see positives in anything but if the last 2 weeks haven't set your alarm bells ringing then I don't know what will.

I think we will be lucky to get 3 points from the next 6 games, I worry playing the way we are we could be on the end of a pasting Tuesday night

Only you could attempt to demonstrate that anyone can BEAT anyone by using a DRAW as an example.

I demonstrate that anyone can beat anyone in this league. And get moaned at.

Tell you what lets all be negative all the time and dont be positive. Cos as soon as you positive you are moaned at. Its really boring. Clearly you not entitled to be yourself on here.

Might aswell forfeit our games remaining and not even bother attending games.

I demonstrate that anyone can beat anyone in this league. And get moaned at.

Tell you what lets all be negative all the time and dont be positive. Cos as soon as you positive you are moaned at. Its really boring. Clearly you not entitled to be yourself on here.

Might aswell forfeit our games remaining and not even bother attending games.

Saying we DREW at HOME to Huddersfield isn't demonstrating anyone can beat anyone. Our next 6 games are horrific I can't see many points being picked up in that period but I hope to god I'm wrong

Just forfeit the season. No point in playing them.

One of the days you'll go "oh yeah, good point" and we'all all laughs and move on.

But in the meantime you just continue to post crap on top of crap.

Yes, anyone can beat anyone. Although a lot of teams continue to beat us (to the point that w are relegation candidates).

How many points are you predicting from the next half dozen games Chaddy?

gollumx2.jpg

Is this chaddy?

Gollum 1:Yes master we will win all 6 games, Owen Coyle is great

Gollum 2:No he isn't, he's a tricksy lying filthy manager

Gollum 1:Not listening

Gollum 2: we should sack him

Gollum 1: no we shouldnt precious, we should gives him a new 5 year contract

One of the days you'll go "oh yeah, good point" and we'all all laughs and move on.

But in the meantime you just continue to post crap on top of crap.

Yes, anyone can beat anyone. Although a lot of teams continue to beat us (to the point that w are relegation candidates).

How many points are you predicting from the next half dozen games Chaddy?

Stuart most of your posts are crap and boring as hell.

Like during the summer telling everyone to boycott and in the meanwhile you renewed your season ticket. Double standard from you.

I wont predict cos as soon as I do you and little pathetic gang will moan and complain so why should I bother in doing so.

Stuart most of your posts are crap and boring as hell.

Like during the summer telling everyone to boycott and in the meanwhile you renewed your season ticket. Double standard from you.

I wont predict cos as soon as I do you and little pathetic gang will moan and complain so why should I bother in doing so.

I'm not going to be lectured by somebody with the emotional intelligence of a 5 year old.

Like the guy who swore to boycott if Coyle was appointed manager, you mean?

Oh, I forgot that was your Twitter alter-ego.

Haha.

I aint going to be lectured by a man who say one thing whilst you done another thing.

Also why I cant change my mind on something after talking things through with family and friends.

I don't wind people or anything like that.

Its a football messageboard so lets discuss football issues not making personal comments and digs at each other.

So does this only apply to you? Nothing like a bit of hypocrisy on a Saturday night.

• Backroom

Bottom line is we're in the position we are in for a reason. Yes, freak results happen, but you'd have to forego all logic to think we'll do well out of the next set of fixtures. If we get 6-7 points that would be a fantastic return considering the squad and manager.

It goes without saying that January could well doom us. We can be very confident that the owners won't give us any money to spend, and Marshall is one of very few valuable assets left who will likely push for a move (or be pushed by a certain overpromoted accountant to want a move). How many years does Marshall have left on his contract, anyway?

Meanwhile it's likely Cardiff will strengthen, possibly a few others around us too. That leaves us going in one direction, realistically.

Archived