BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] #findpasha

ABBEY

Just glad you and Abbs spotted him!

Need to circulate his picture and seniors and Chestons throughout twitter and online and look to get the spotlight on the "local" day to day people.

Cheston in particular wont like it.

Don't forget Burnley Bob

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny how one person, even a complete stranger, can directly influence another. I finally booked my tickets for yesterday's game on the back of a conversation with you on here.

if only my wife found me that persuasive lol. I was tired and angry at the way boycotters would not buy a ticket for the 1875 protest to show solidarity in numbers, to make more of an impact and put the onus on non protesters to do something even if it went against there beliefs for the best interests of the club. Since then the over the top approach to get people to boycott on here by some seemed hypocritical. After spending time with the boycotters/protesters yesterday doing there up most for the future of this club (who are sadly in the minority) and watching thousands of fans walk by who wouldn't boycott (which can be at least understandable) but also wouldn't give a small amount of time to stand at the jw entrance to show solidarity in numbers and to then watch and listen to them say the things they said whilst sneeringly look down their noses really got my back up. In an ideal world we would stand together and fight for our club in whatever way as individuals we see fit. The reality is to many people (and not through ignorance ala kean era ) simply do not care. I was sat with these people and it made me realise I know what is right, I genuinely care from the bottom of my heart about the future of this club (hence the frustration and rants I occasionally bleet out ) and If the club does crumble to the ground I want to be with the people that tried to do something about it with no regrets. If venkys leave I want to hold my head up with pride knowing I contributed everything I could to help rid the club of these greedy con artists. I can't tell people what they should do but I can do what others should be doing

Yes that will have been us. Blue and white spotted umbrella. My husband isnt keen on protesting and i thought the rain might put him off but he agreed to come with me so when he asked if it was ok to leave then i agreed to that.

Sounds like a perfect marriage!

1 hour ago, AndyW said:

Suhail Pasha

Communication Man

Have you done a media interview yet ? No

Have you sat in front of fans to hear their concerns? No

Have you got a work permit? No

Thats a worse success rate than Owen Coyle and on that basis you should be OUT !!!

Maybe I've missed this, but do we know for certain that he doesn't have a work permit.  I imagine it's the kind of thing you don't broadcast even if you do

On 05/02/2017 at 11:07 AM, AndyW said:

All this talk about Senior and Coyle

Pasha gets to stay quietly hidden with no questions.

Come on people... dont be distracted by the new salesman's PR patter and dazzled by the sparkle of his teeth.

Pasha is the ONLY one with any power and contact to "the owners"

If someone said that to me I would  immediately ask "who exactly ? name?"

I could be wrong but you don't seem to be a fan of Pasha?

Archived