BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] #findpasha

ABBEY

Me too, but how do we get someone at the club to admit this, until the have to, as they have no more funds? If they do keep us afloat for the season and we are relegated, then starting next season in league one with -15 points, would be a nightmare.

Then we'd be up against the odds to stay up again

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have thought for a while that the funds from the sales of Rhodes, Hanley & Duffy, were merely being used to fund the club. Further funds have come in unexpectedly for Rochina and I think Nzonzi. Clearly Coyle stating that he hasn't been given the green light on transfers for January, makes me think this even more and I see no signings of any description in January. It feels like we are borrowing on a credit card to pay our personal loan payments.

Just one question for anyone who might know. If the brother does sell his share to a consortium, will the purchaser need to pass the fit and proper owners test? If they do and it come out that someone is buying a significant share, then we need to beat the doors down, of the authorities to make sure this test is carried out properly, for once.

Sorry you beat me to it with that. I didn't read this post until I have posted mine.

Which horses mouth Pete? I would not be one bit surprised at that.

Well not too drop him in it but it may be someone who tends the ------ think of grass

The fit and proper test has nothing to do with an ability to run a football club, it's a very basic test that simply check whether the prospective owner is a fit person in terms of not being a criminal, etc. All you have to do is have a clean criminal record and not be subject to any tax investigations, etc and show you have the funds to purchase said shares.

Lets bloody get it done this year then - going down anyway.

Admin, Venky sell, relegation, debt free in league 1? I'll snap your hands off.

Admin does not mean we would be debt free as football debts must still be honoured, Portsmouth were still paying ex-players wages well after administration. It is a handy way of avoiding crippling bills from HMRC.

A couple of our ex players in the list for Portsmouth http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/football/pompey/player-by-player-breakdown-of-what-pompey-owe-1-5468027

and hardly a big come on to potential buyers!!!

Well that's how it will pan out go down and in administration start league one on minus 15.... But I'd take it if it gets rid of theses shysters.. As for potential buyers we'd be picked up for nothing

• Backroom

Well that's how it will pan out go down and in administration start league one on minus 15.... But I'd take it if it gets rid of theses shysters.. As for potential buyers we'd be picked up for nothing

Hopefully Seneca and the Rovers Trust will still be interested.

If somebody emails the club and directly asks

is the undersoil heating working or broken

rumour is broken and no cash to fix

they should answer withing a few days as obliged to do so

The fit and proper test has nothing to do with an ability to run a football club, it's a very basic test that simply check whether the prospective owner is a fit person in terms of not being a criminal, etc. All you have to do is have a clean criminal record and not be subject to any tax investigations, etc and show you have the funds to purchase said shares.

It's an unfit and improper test!

I dont think they even check they have the funds as Morecambe are finding out pretty sure its a yes are no questionnaire they fill out,

Archived