BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] #findpasha

ABBEY

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Despite the rep he gets on here, he's a very funny, passionate bloke.

Larger than life, sharper than a knife... heart on the sleeve, 100%, full on character. A top bloke in person. Would light up the darkest of days.

Motley crue and broncos though? Kinell.

Unfortunately, Abbey who is a really great bloke, has become pist off with the attitude towards him of a couple of guys who run this site and says he wont post anymore.

A real shame and I for one hope he changes his mind with time.

In the meantime I was gutted that Abbey found Pasha yesterday and by the time he told me, I had missed the slimey little toad who had run back inside.

Pasha Out !!!!!!

Does he have an American football shirt with venkys out on back in orange ?

That he does

Ha I've seen him a few times then. Nice to put a face to a name. I was stood next to him at the 1875 protest and spoke to him briefly. He is a good guy and made me laugh a few times that day. I ended up protesting in the end. Sat at home waiting to go to the game and my conscience got the better of me. I still went to the game but glad I joined in until 2.55pm. I heard some pretty startling comment whilst in the jack walker stand ( never been in there before ) such as the protesters are embarrassing this club spitting their dummy's out and toys out the pram. Also if they were protesting for coyle out I might of joined in. I don't know where to start with that one. After standing with the protesters/boycotters who were proud, friendly knowledgeable people and listening to and seeing the smug comments and attitudes of the not non protesters (which I'm used to seeing) but anti protesters in such large numbers I know exactly were I should of been. I felt like Robert the Bruce at the end of brave heart and I shall never be on the wrong side again. united we need to be, united we will never be. I will still attend the games but future planned boycotts and any other planned action I've chose my side firmly. #venkysout

Ha I've seen him a few times then. Nice to put a face to a name. I was stood next to him at the 1875 protest and spoke to him briefly. He is a good guy and made me laugh a few times that day. I ended up protesting in the end. Sat at home waiting to go to the game and my conscience got the better of me. I still went to the game but glad I joined in until 2.55pm. I heard some pretty startling comment whilst in the jack walker stand ( never been in there before ) such as the protesters are embarrassing this club spitting their dummy's out and toys out the pram. Also if they were protesting for coyle out I might of joined in. I don't know where to start with that one. After standing with the protesters/boycotters who were proud, friendly knowledgeable people and listening to and seeing the smug comments and attitudes of the not non protesters (which I'm used to seeing) but anti protesters in such large numbers I know exactly were I should of been. I felt like Robert the Bruce at the end of brave heart and I shall never be on the wrong side again. united we need to be, united we will never be. I will still attend the games but future planned boycotts and any other planned action I've chose my side firmly. #venkysout

Funny how one person, even a complete stranger, can directly influence another. I finally booked my tickets for yesterday's game on the back of a conversation with you on here.

May have seen you yesterday gumbooots - assuming you were with Mr gumboots- did you head off up Livesey Branch Rd just around 3?

Yes that will have been us. Blue and white spotted umbrella. My husband isnt keen on protesting and i thought the rain might put him off but he agreed to come with me so when he asked if it was ok to leave then i agreed to that.

Need to step it up against Senior Pasha and Chorley based Cheston

Publish addresses and we will take the protests there!

I believe Pasha lives in Luke Varneys old house at Brockhall... So I was told a while ago.

Did anyone get a pic of laughing boy taking his selfie?....talk about stoking the fires on protest day,unbelievable arrogance.

:angry:

It happened so quickly, most of the fans around me were Pool fans who wouldn't know who he is, my immediate thoughts were "who's this bloke? What's he doing? Thats Suhail Pasha" Then as he was having his photo taken in front of the fans, I shouted him and he quickly went back inside... All in the space of about 20 seconds. Everyone then started shouting "Suhail Pasha, you're a keaner! Suhail Pasha you're a keaner!"

Prick.

Archived