BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Nobend

So, it's a chance for you lot to get your own back, after your defeat at Deepdale earlier in the season.

We've sold 5,500 as of today, with sales continuing at a steady rate. I think we'll probably have about 6,500 there.

Fancy your chances? Looking forward to it?

Discuss.....

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know it's your cup final, but you should be able to see how much North End mean to Rovers fans when nobbers have to come on here and actually start the thread about the game. :lol:

• Backroom

It takes a strange breed (and I'm speaking generally of my experience with PNE fans) to hate 'Plastic Rovers' when all our plastics have disappeared.

Should be a good, feisty game. I fancy our chances only because it's at home and we still have a purpose (to avoid relegation), whereas you guys seem to be bobbing along safely without threatening the top6. Nonetheless a good season for you!

Just now, Mike E said:

It takes a strange breed (and I'm speaking generally of my experience with PNE fans) to hate 'Plastic Rovers' when all our plastics have disappeared.

Should be a good, feisty game. I fancy our chances only because it's at home and we still have a purpose (to avoid relegation), whereas you guys seem to be bobbing along safely without threatening the top6. Nonetheless a good season for you!

In fairness to our trophy-less friends in Depreston they are only 6 points off the play-offs with 11 games to play.

Just now, Baz said:

I know it's your cup final, but you should be able to see how much North End mean to Rovers fans when nobbers have to come on here and actually start the thread about the game. :lol:

Hi Baz,

Lol, what a very funny post mate. 

I like you.

Just now, Mike E said:

Thanks Ultimate Warrior. A very civilised post. 

I also like you.

Just now, Baz said:

Aw shucks.

Do you have attendancitus like most nobbers?

I don't anymore Baz, my new mate, no. I've turned over a new leaf.

I'm sound now.

I have to be on my best behavior, or else Ultimate Warrior will ban me for the 4th time.

I have to say lads, I'm quite disappointed that we haven't been invited to a joint protest against the Venkys. Similar to your pally little protest with the Lashers (Whom I hear you're now great mates with)

I think it could have been a bit of a special moment.

Just now, Gary Paul said:

I have to say lads, I'm quite disappointed that we haven't been invited to a joint protest against the Venkys. Similar to your pally little protest with the Lashers (Whom I hear you're now great mates with)

I think it could have been a bit of a special moment.

Are you Derek Shaws son?

Just now, Gav said:

Come on young Shaw, you're wearing your dads dunlop green flash aren't you :tu:

Coincidentally, I do own a pair of Dunlop green flash.

They've got Velcro straps instead of laces (I could never work out how to tie laces).

They're ace.

1 hour ago, Gary Paul said:

So, it's a chance for you lot to get your own back, after your defeat at Deepdale earlier in the season.

We've sold 5,500 as of today, with sales continuing at a steady rate. I think we'll probably have about 6,500 there.

Fancy your chances? Looking forward to it?

Discuss.....

Welcome

Reports over here are the Irish players are getting on well,particularly mcgeady. He always had talent,just made that bizzare move to Russia in his prime. 

What you make of Horgan and Boyle so far? 

Archived