BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Manchester Bombing

Just now, Husky said:

Funding doesn't seem to be a problem when you've got the super rich Saudis paying for literally all Sunni terrorism.

Of course the #fakenews and government propaganda Mainstream news hardly mention things that. Journalism in that sense has been dead for several years.

Better ask Saudi loving Theresa May and her CONservative party about that one. But of course don't expect anything other than a shrug, mongy laugh or completely unrelated sound-bite.

You know as well as me that successive UK Govs have been selling arms to Saudi and elsewhere in the ME for decades.

BAe Systems being a major beneficiary, and also a national and local enployer plus 1000s of British expat jobs.

It's not just May's outfit.

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, roverandout said:

I know. Disgracefull

Depends really if it was a random terror attack, or a planned attack on someone they knew? Just speculating, but it seemed like a strange comment, since investigations were continuing.

7 hours ago, roverandout said:

Did anyone notice Pro-islamic propaganda station BBC edited out the part where an eye-witness was about to describe the 'Allah' part of what happened?

I've been called out on here before for slagging off the BBC, but they are an absolute @#/? disgrace in this regard and they do this kind of thing a lot.

Just now, Husky said:

Did anyone notice Pro-islamic propaganda station BBC edited out the part were an eye-witness was about to describe the 'Allah' part of what happened?

I've been called out on here before for slagging off the BBC, but they are an absolute @#/? disgrace in this regard and they do this kind of thing a lot.

Why I read: http://biasedbbc.org/

Fine discussions.  I'm sure most know of the website already.

15 hours ago, Husky said:

Did anyone notice Pro-islamic propaganda station BBC edited out the part where an eye-witness was about to describe the 'Allah' part of what happened?

Fully reported here including the Allah comments, http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40200786

notably contains the following comments from the MET

"As a result of comments made during the attack, police are treating it as a hate crime," Scotland Yard said.

Counter-terrorism police were informed but police are not treating it as a terror-related incident.

1 hour ago, Jimbo said:

Fully reported here including the Allah comments, http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40200786

notably contains the following comments from the MET

"As a result of comments made during the attack, police are treating it as a hate crime," Scotland Yard said.

Counter-terrorism police were informed but police are not treating it as a terror-related incident.

So a hate crime can be based on race, but terrorism is a crime intended to affect more than just the victim.

• 2 months later...

Awful news. 

Why are people still supporting IS now anyway? Their caliphate isn't happening. They are losing all the territory they held. God didn't intervene and win the war for them as they prophesied. 

Nobody wants to live their lives according to their ridiculous laws. 

What's with the pixelated bodies? When there was a child washed up on the shores of Turkey they couldn't help but bombard us with it in all it's technicolor glory.

The Islamic sympathising mainstream media and their agenda again, tsk! tsk!

• Moderation Lead

Islamic sympathising mainstream media?? Are you sure? In Aldi earlier on I saw the front pages of the papers and sympathy for the perpetrators was non-existent as it should be!

56 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

Islamic sympathising mainstream media?? Are you sure? In Aldi earlier on I saw the front pages of the papers and sympathy for the perpetrators was non-existent as it should be!

I take it you don't own a TV. They do everything they can do play down the crimes of Islam (hiding faces, editing reports, not reporting things at all etc.) and everything they can to try and garner sympathy for mass immigration (dead children on beach stories - a total blackout on the many riots etc,). It's an outrage!!!

17 minutes ago, Husky said:

I take it you don't own a TV. They do everything they can do play down the crimes of Islam (hiding faces, editing reports, not reporting things at all etc.) and everything they can to try and garner sympathy for mass immigration (dead children on beach stories - a total blackout on the many riots etc,). It's an outrage!!!

Perception I'd guess as I see the opposite, I see a media obsessed with demonizing members of a religion because of the actions of a tiny minority.

• Moderation Lead
43 minutes ago, Husky said:

Got several, just rarely watch it tbh.

I think it's safe to say we're poles apart in our perceptions of the media!

• Backroom

When we have Britain's most popular paper saying 'What do we do about The Muslim Problem?' you know our media isn't about sympathy.

I'm no 'lefty', but with Trump's grand sweeping statements, repeated refusal to condemn hate, our media focus on Islam, and with attacks on the disabled rapidly on the rise etc I'm extremely worried.

Replace Islam/Muslim with Judaism/Jew and you have pretty much the 1930s happening again.

On 18/08/2017 at 07:56, davulsukur said:

Why are people still supporting IS now anyway? Their caliphate isn't happening. They are losing all the territory they held. God didn't intervene and win the war for them as they prophesied. 

Nobody wants to live their lives according to their ridiculous laws. 

Some people still support the Confederate States of America.

On 19/08/2017 at 02:13, Mike E said:

Replace Islam/Muslim with Judaism/Jew and you have pretty much the 1930s happening again.

I don't think you had people going around in Nazi Germany causing terrorism in the name of Judaism. Nor are Muslims being killed by genocide in the West today.

So I'd say it's a bit different!

Very different, actually. I'm no fan of Islam, or any religion for that matter, but people are free to practise it. What irks me is the blanket scapegoating by populist media. People get hurt when their propaganda gets into the heads of simpletons.

"Gingers have no soul". I really do! It's just the occasional notable twonks that give them a bad name. We used to have one on here.

Archived