BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Simon Grayson

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Mark45 said:

Grayson has never done or won any thing.Tony has the club at play off with a bright days ahead,glad some fans are not in charge.

Grayson has 4 promotions from this division we are in mostly at clubs with similar expectations. That's a 100% record in this league with the 4 clubs he has managed. Some people prefer to ignore that and judge him on 3 months at disaster club Sunderland where every manager in the last 10 years has either failed or lasted a year at most.

I can understand the argument that you might not want to change manager, don't like Grayson or don't think Mowbray deserves to be sacked but I think trying to discredit what is a very impressive record at this level is the wrong way to go about it. I don't think anyone can successfully argue he is a bad manager, has a bad CV or wouldn't be a logical target if we needed a new manager.

Grayson has never done any thing in my sight,Has he won the cup?has he taken a teams to premship? Or is he SeriaB/C standards?Pep comes on market yes,but Grayson no,poor outlook.

Tony will make promotion.

1 hour ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Mm, nobody's  that stupid are they ?

who knows Tyrone

1 hour ago, islander200 said:

Seen a tweet from Nixon saying Gary Caldwell was at the match yesterday and is being linked.

Would be surprised if Grayson took it, yeah things didn't go well for him at Sunderland but surely the job he did at Preston will see him get better offers when jobs become available 

haven't seen the tweet but don't see Grayson taking the Bury Job, he will wait for championship job to come available. wouldn't be surprise if he took the Barnsley job when Heckingham moves on

44 minutes ago, Mark45 said:

Grayson has never done any thing in my sight,Has he won the cup?has he taken a teams to premship? Or is he SeriaB/C standards?Pep comes on market yes,but Grayson no,poor outlook.

Tony will make promotion.

Is this a spoof account?

1 hour ago, Stuart said:

Is this a spoof account?

He is the head of scientific research at venkys pharmaceutical and Tony's lovechild

Very childish comments towards a poster with a different of opinion than yours. No need to insult the poster. 

1 minute ago, chaddyrovers said:

Very childish comments towards a poster with a different of opinion than yours. No need to insult the poster. 

I suggest you read the Bury thread the final whistle had barely gone and he was on here calling people with a different opinion to his idiots.My comment was made in jest anyway and has nothing to do with you so I suggest you keep your nose out

6 minutes ago, islander200 said:

I suggest you read the Bury thread the final whistle had barely gone and he was on here calling people with a different opinion to his idiots.My comment was made in jest anyway and has nothing to do with you so I suggest you keep your nose out

Havent seen those comments as I was at the game. 

And no I wont keep my nose out as We need new posters with different people on the site not just the same old people. 

18 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

So you think we need to wait for Pep to become available too, huh?

7 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Havent seen those comments as I was at the game. 

And no I wont keep my nose out as We need new posters with different people on the site not just the same old people. 

Like I said my comment was made in jest.I wonder if you would be saying the same if he questioned Mowbrays tactical nous or questioned his ability to take us up.I guarantee you wouldn't 

2 hours ago, islander200 said:

He is the head of scientific research at venkys pharmaceutical and Tony's lovechild

Head of Scienfic affairs of world leading pharmaceutical company.  

Its very simple to insult poster from Germany.I supported bburn after Leverkusen game and Nonda injury, read up on that,but I use translator software.Based in U.K. At moment and hoping to visit Oxford,are you supporting the team at Oxford or just hating views different to your own? 

1 minute ago, Mark45 said:

Its very simple to insult poster from Germany.I supported bburn after Leverkusen game and Nonda injury, read up on that,but I use translator software.Based in U.K. At moment and hoping to visit Oxford,are you supporting the team at Oxford or just hating views different to your own? 

I'm not insulting you,it was said a joke.But likewise practice what you preach,when the match was over yesterday you came on the Bury thread and called posters idiots for not agreeing with everything "Tony" does

4 minutes ago, islander200 said:

I'm not insulting you,it was said a joke.But likewise practice what you preach,when the match was over yesterday you came on the Bury thread and called posters idiots for not agreeing with everything "Tony" does

Please post when I said idiots?

11 minutes ago, Mark45 said:

Please post when I said idiots?

Actually I owe you an apology you didn't use the word idiot.But on page 11 of the Bury thread you where giving it large,saying anyone who disagreed with your points about Mowbray  "know nothing"

And as for am I attending the match no I'm working. I can really get to home games ,when I'm not working i try to get to the away matches 

I never said those words,I have been on here a few weeks and called many names,told club poor and manager gets sacked,so when we win I say, and get called stupid,not bright,fake,Venky rupee.If oversea fans are not welcome here then I will go.

Just now, Mark45 said:

I never said those words,I have been on here a few weeks and called many names,told club poor and manager gets sacked,so when we win I say, and get called stupid,not bright,fake,Venky rupee.If oversea fans are not welcome here then I will go.

I just told you that my comments were made in Jest.I have never once called you any names but I don't agree with your views. Like I have told you previously I want Mowbray to succeed but I don't have that much faith in him.And imo Simon Grayson is a better manager than Tony Mowbray. 

45 minutes ago, Mark45 said:

I think you need to wind your neck in, fella. The people you are having a pop at are 30, 40 and 50 year Rovers fans - most of them from Blackburn.

Trust me, this is much more personal for us than you. I hope Venkys sell Rovers to buy Leverkusen - maybe you’d understand.

Unless of course you are just a dingle having a giraffe. :rock: 

1 hour ago, Stuart said:

So you think we need to wait for Pep to become available too, huh?

Very childish comment there as per usual for you. 

I believe we should stick with Mowbray as manager

Like I said my comment was made in jest.I wonder if you would be saying the same if he questioned Mowbrays tactical nous or questioned his ability to take us up.I guarantee you wouldn't 

You cant guarantee anything in life. 

He has opinion and should be given the chance to post them whether we agree or not with them..

4 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Very childish comment there as per usual for you. 

I believe we should stick with Mowbray as manager

You’re getting worse, Chris. We’ve both been on here for nearly 10 years and it’s still the same pantomime.

The Pep comment was made by the poster YOU defended. Nothing to do with being childish.

17 minutes ago, Stuart said:

I think you need to wind your neck in, fella. The people you are having a pop at are 30, 40 and 50 year Rovers fans - most of them from Blackburn.

Trust me, this is much more personal for us than you. I hope Venkys sell Rovers to buy Leverkusen - maybe you’d understand.

Unless of course you are just a dingle having a giraffe. :rock: 

Where is my neck wound out?

Archived