BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Season tickets 2022/23

2 hours ago, tomphil said:

He's going to have a big shortfall again on his ST numbers so the pay on the days will have to carry the can for that to make up the budget.

Can only see another price rise and cat A games.

And we have what you'd call more cat A games with 4 Lancs Derby's Sunderland, Boro, Sheff Utd etc.

10 minutes ago, JHRover said:

Blackpool at 7500 so neck and neck in the race of shame.

But thank the lord for Venkys or else we'd end up like [Blackpool].

I say good on Blackpool fans getting behind their club, buying tickets and supporting their team👍

2 hours ago, damo100 said:

And we have what you'd call more cat A games with 4 Lancs Derby's Sunderland, Boro, Sheff Utd etc.

That's what he'll be targeting to make up his numbers, fleece away fans and the few home fans that will pitch up.

• Like 1

Season Ticket Estimate

Latest: 7,666 (+36)

Previous Updates
Tuesday 28th June 2022: 7,630 (+20)
Monday 27th June 2022: 7,610 (+23)

Sunday 26th June 2022: 7,587 (+13)
Saturday 25th June 2022: 7,574 (+26)

Friday 24th June 2022: 7,548 (+37)
Thursday 23rd June 2022: 7,511 (+84)

Wednesday 22nd June: 7,427 (+2)
Tuesday 21st June: 7,425 (-1)
Monday 20th June: 7,426 (+221)
Sunday 19th June 2022: 7,205 (+15)
Saturday 18th June 2022: 7,190 (+108)

Friday 17th June 2022: 7,082 (+8)
Thursday 16th June 2022: 7,074 (+39)
Wednesday 15th June 2022: 7,035 (first count)

Notes & Disclaimers

• This is an estimate based on visibility of true seat availability in the ticketing seat map.
  • (+xx) represents the number of season tickets sold since the previous estimate (usually 24 hours).
  • 159 unavailable seats in W01 are not saleable and therefore excluded from the estimate.
  • A seat is marked as unavailable for up to 28 minutes when added to the basket. It is not possible to exclude these from the estimate.
  • ~2,256 unavailable seats are reserved for last season's non-renewers until 30th June. These are excluded from the estimate until visibility of true seat availability returns.
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, JHRover said:

The occasion of the Derby v the Dingles will be ruined by the various 'stakeholders' when it kicks off at 12noon, is on live TV and is £40 a ticket.

sorry it will be ruined by the over arching policing operation and the small minority of scum who follow both teams

54 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

In what way does the police operation impact home fans?

£40 tickets is what will ensure a relatively low home turnout at Ewood.

Not if we are near the top of the table Matty

£40 will still see a lot of "one timers" come if there's a good chance we'll give em a stuffing

Not that I agree btw, actually think the pricing at Rovers borders on criminal

Of course, we saw last season that floating fans will pay Cat A in decent numbers if the team is flying.

But even if so, with only say c8k ST holders and that lot presumably restricted to 5k like previous years, you are going to have to flog a lot of £35+ tickets to even get past 20k.

Well obviously kick off times, but they get changed all the time, Sky are very likely to pick this anyway.

I’m more talking about the absolute palava that away fans have to go through. Home fans can just go about their usual routine, usual parking etc.

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

In what way does the police operation impact home fans?

£40 tickets is what will ensure a relatively low home turnout at Ewood.

You and I both know it wont be £40 a ticket for the Lanclassico so stop giving it large, in fact Rovers will not charge any fan £40 to attend Ewood for a game and that also goes for away fans!

The poor policing operation impacts on BOTH sets of fans and prevents large numbers from attending. It means an early kick off, it means having to travel like a prisoner of the state under guard from the police in convoys like pigs off to slaughter, it means you cannot make your own way to the game because the police deem it not possible for one to act like an adult and make their own way to the ground, it means fans having to make detours around the barriers that the police erect and so on. That is how Lancs Police ruin derby day football, oh yes I forgot the poor cops themselves, all their leave and rest days cancelled so that they can be used in this operational activity!

I’m talking about home fans. As an away fan, going to Turf Moor will end up being a full day job for a game down the road. Frog marched to the turnstiles, kept on coaches, kept in the ground. Massive disruption for any away fan.

As a home fan, early kick off aside (Sky will probably pick it anyway, that’s life), my day won’t be impacted one bit.

Ok, £32 to £36. Ergo a shed load of empty seats for what has a reputation as an arch rivalry. 

Edited by Mattyblue

• Moderation Lead
10 minutes ago, 1864roverite said:

You and I both know it wont be £40 a ticket for the Lanclassico so stop giving it large, in fact Rovers will not charge any fan £40 to attend Ewood for a game and that also goes for away fans!

The poor policing operation impacts on BOTH sets of fans and prevents large numbers from attending. It means an early kick off, it means having to travel like a prisoner of the state under guard from the police in convoys like pigs off to slaughter, it means you cannot make your own way to the game because the police deem it not possible for one to act like an adult and make their own way to the ground, it means fans having to make detours around the barriers that the police erect and so on. That is how Lancs Police ruin derby day football, oh yes I forgot the poor cops themselves, all their leave and rest days cancelled so that they can be used in this operational activity!

Apart from the other year when it was £43 in the JW Upper against Sheffield Wednesday inc. the match day surcharge?

• Like 6

52 minutes ago, 1864roverite said:

Yeah the two van loads i saw at tesco express on LBR loading up on copious amounts of pop crisps and sweets to sit in their vans all morning looked really gutted to be on that particular overtime  😂

41 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

STs are in the ball park of last seasons prices, so I imagine match tickets will follow.

So £32-£36 Cat A for any game against a team expected to fetch 2,000+

The big supported clubs in the division are in my opinion:

Sunderland - the home game is a midweek match - they wont sell 7k

Sheff Utd - wont sell anywhere near 7k

Bumley - even this lot wont sell 7k tickets

Stoke - poor away support and wont sell anywhere near the 7k

Wiggin, Blackpool and PNE - local derbies but will not attract 7k fans between them.

WBA - again wont bring 7k

Boro - again wont bring 7k

The rest? all poor away supported clubs with exception of Norwich

7 minutes ago, tomphil said:

Yeah the two van loads i saw at tesco express on LBR loading up on copious amounts of pop crisps and sweets to sit in their vans all morning looked really gutted to be on that particular overtime  😂

The cops in Lancs are on their arses - numerous cancelled days off and with an extra amount of local derbies in the football season it really does pisses them off and believe me it isnt overtime, they dont get extra pay for it they just get their day off when they are allowed

• Like 2