BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

BRFCS Player Of The Season 2021/22

Thank you to everyone who voted in our Match Centre during the season - the winner has now been revealed together with details of a charitable donation on behalf of BRFCS.com to a charity close to the winner’s heart…

Full story here:-

https://brfcs.com/magazine/articles/brfcs-player-of-the-season/236

Don’t forget to vote again during 2022/23…

8EE3DCD3-7061-4DB4-B4A1-D020AAF33E61.png

• Like 1

tbh, it was really close between the top 5 (see the article for how we worked it out) and I don't think anyone would have argued* against any of them.

* I realise this is BRFCS.com so of course someone would argue, if I said we play in blue and white halves someone would argue about that too. 😆

19 minutes ago, StubbsUK said:

tbh, it was really close between the top 5 (see the article for how we worked it out) and I don't think anyone would have argued* against any of them.

* I realise this is BRFCS.com so of course someone would argue, if I said we play in blue and white halves someone would argue about that too. 😆

We’ve had that one a while ago, we played in quarters then.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StubbsUK said:

Yes. Me!

36 minutes ago, rigger said:

I think there was a hint of sarcasm to Stubbs's post.

I know. Still rubs me up the wrong way.🙃

2 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

The only times we don't play in quarters is when the kit design is wrong.

I swear this debate comes up every off-season when there’s no football to distract us…

I’m firmly in the camp that Bristol Rovers play in quarters….Blackburn Rovers *should* always play in reversed halves…😉

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Herbie6590 said:

I swear this debate comes up every off-season when there’s no football to distract us…

I’m firmly in the camp that Bristol Rovers play in quarters….Blackburn Rovers *should* always play in reversed halves…😉

You are almost correct 😉 and it's better than fretting about who the next unlucky recipient of the managers thankless job is. Imho.

On 22/05/2022 at 14:16, goozburger said:

I just look at the front of the shirt, without the sleeves. We play in halves as far as I'm concerned, and as far as the whole football word is concerned ("Blackburn Rovers in their famous blue and white halves"). Anybody campaigning for quarters just needs to accept it. It might not be technically correct if you consider both the front and back of the shirt, but it's set in tradition, and that's that. 😚

I suggest you read all the history books on Blackburn Rovers.

However, I'll accept that the modern day supporter is happy for our team to wear shirts divided into 4 halves.