BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Premier League 22-23

Lampard will be hoping to improve on his hilariously bad record of 4 points from 8 games today against a Newcastle side that I suspect will be on the beach with players carrying knocks potentially given a day off.

If Pochettino comes in, he could potentially come into some answers to their problems already at his disposal. Nkunku missed 3 months of the season and still finished as Bundesliga top scorer even though he isn't necessarily always an out and out striker and it will be interesting to see if he keeps Lukaku. He has been in and out at Inter due to Martinez and Dzeko but has still had a decent season and is still a huge upgrade on what they have. Also Levi Colwill comes back in defence after an excellent season at Brighton with Badiashille injured likely into next season.

I don't think necessarily that a lot of the unnecessary players (Loftus Cheek, Pulisic, Ziyech, Mount, Aubameyang, maybe Gallagher) will be that difficult to shift necessarily.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Lampard will be hoping to improve on his hilariously bad record of 4 points from 8 games today against a Newcastle side that I suspect will be on the beach with players carrying knocks potentially given a day off.

If Pochettino comes in, he could potentially come into some answers to their problems already at his disposal. Nkunku missed 3 months of the season and still finished as Bundesliga top scorer even though he isn't necessarily always an out and out striker and it will be interesting to see if he keeps Lukaku. He has been in and out at Inter due to Martinez and Dzeko but has still had a decent season and is still a huge upgrade on what they have. Also Levi Colwill comes back in defence after an excellent season at Brighton with Badiashille injured likely into next season.

I don't think necessarily that a lot of the unnecessary players (Loftus Cheek, Pulisic, Ziyech, Mount, Aubameyang, maybe Gallagher) will be that difficult to shift necessarily.

I'm not sure how long they have on contracts but i doubt many clubs will pay the wages and i can't see them taking a pay cut.

27 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Mount still has a future at Chelsea if pocettino wants him. I wouldn't call him unnecessary 

1 hour ago, roverandout said:

Yes but this isn't a normal Sunday game. Its the whole fixture list of the epl. They should treat it like its a Saturday game 

just seems like you moaning for the sake of it. Also don't forget that League 2 playoff final is on at 2pm and Monaco Grand Prix is on also at the same time. 

51 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Can't see past Everton getting a win in a fixture which they would have struggled to hand pick better.

Bournemouth have a good record recently over them. 

45 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

They deffo need a new keeper, centre midfielder and striker in

45 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Loftus-Cheek, Aubameyang and Ziyech have moves already lined up from recent media reports. Plus I would say Koulibaly, Mendy, Kepa and Azpilicueta should be moved on for me

Edited by chaddyrovers

I am very surprised by Everton team news and going to play 3 at the back. Still lacking a striker up front, Gray is a good player but not a number 9 striker. 

Leeds team number is surprising aswell as they gone 5 at the back looking at their team. 

Looking at the teams sheets in those 3 games I think Leicester will win and send Everton down. 

11 minutes ago, Norbert Rassragr said:

Time to see who will be replaced by a group of sister fisters, Sean Bean and a town no-one has any idea which county they are in.

WTF has Sean Bean got to do with anything happening today ?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, rigger said:

I suggest you read Norberts post again, more carefully this time.

Wouldn’t it have been much simpler if he had said “ Time to see who will  be replaced by Sheffield Utd.” 
Anyway let’s just move on and stay friends. 

Edited by Ianrally