BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Carabao Cup - next round, moving on - draw.

We just passed it around in our own half for at least 20 passes. Got no further than the half way line, under pressure with every pass. Dispossessed and 3 passes later from Forest and they have shot on target. Ridiculous. Talk about going nowhere tactics.

• Like 1

What are they teaching the bloody kids at Brockhall?

Haven’t seen a forward pass from Garrett or Wharton yet. Buckley has had spells of this crap too in the past. I am a fat 38 year old and would be a lot cheaper if you want someone to just retain possessions.

Edited by Fraserkirky
  • Like 3

Just now, Fraserkirky said:

Haven’t seen a forward pass from Garrett or Wharton yet. Buckley has had spells of this crap too in the past. I am at fat 38 year old and would be a lot cheaper if you want someone to just retain possessions.

I agree. It is most unlike Wharton especially

Garrett is more a win the ball back, pass it on player but Wharton usually delivers it forward.  Been such a passive shite performance 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fraserkirky said:

Haven’t seen a forward pass from Garrett or Wharton yet. Buckley has had spells of this crap too in the past. I am at fat 38 year old and would be a lot cheaper if you want someone to just retain possessions.

Spot on. Tippy tappy shite. No courage to drive or play forward.

1 minute ago, BigBar said:

He can't even control the ball. Completely misread the flight of the ball from Philips pass then a heavy touch resulting in them nearly going 2 up.

Yeah, he looks like someone who is quite deep into the reserves league. Low-stakes, more casual feel to it at times. Not a slight on that level, just a reality.

• Like 1