BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Watford (a) - 11/02/2023

1 minute ago, Exiled_Rover said:

For what it's worth he can play pretty much anywhere on Football Manager.

Very badly, on the version I have (20). Somehow I got an MLS side to loan him from me for way more than he was worth, for 3 seasons, which shot his value up, as for some reason player value increases quite well when they go over there, I think it's a bug. He never averaged over 6.75 in those seasons (fairly poor, for any non-FM fans reading). Then sold him to a Chinese side for an obscene £21 million even though he's clearly League One level at best on the game. Couldn't believe my luck!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

Very badly, on the version I have (20). Somehow I got an MLS side to loan him from me for way more than he was worth, for 3 seasons, which shot his value up, as for some reason player value increases quite well when they go over there, I think it's a bug. He never averaged over 6.75 in those seasons (fairly poor, for any non-FM fans reading). Then sold him to a Chinese side for an obscene £21 million even though he's clearly League One level at best on the game. Couldn't believe my luck!

Them Chinese sides really do come in handy 

Found myself at Lazio during a journeyman save and reckon they probably gave me over £100m in a couple of seasons on some quite bang avg players 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

Did you negotiate them up, or they come straight in with that?