BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Pre season 23/24

1 minute ago, roversfan99 said:

Not sure who that leaves for tomorrow. Pears, the Whartons, Buckley, Pickering if fit, barely anything else.

Bar Pickering if he is back to fitness, that team I think will start on the first day if we don't get any other injuries.

A frighteningly slow team! If JDT starts playing this, “he needs to do more attitude” with regard to A Wharton, then I hope JDT honours his word and leaves! 

3 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Not sure who that leaves for tomorrow. Pears, the Whartons, Buckley, Pickering if fit, barely anything else.

Bar Pickering if he is back to fitness, that team I think will start on the first day if we don't get any other injuries.

And Markanday

4 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

If that's the team that starts the opening game for the season, we've gone backwards 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

What no phillips ?

2 minutes ago, rovers11 said:

Think that's not far off what we'll see on day one of the new season. No idea where the goals come from in that team though. 

I reckon szmodics will get 10+ next season as long as he stays fit.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

A frighteningly slow team! If JDT starts playing this, “he needs to do more attitude” with regard to A Wharton, then I hope JDT honours his word and leaves! 

Tomasson said he didn't want to risk Adam Wharton in Austria, and you'd think he would only be involved in one of this weekend's games. Calm down, sir!

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, goozburger said:

Rankin-Costello (x3)
Hedges (x2)
Hyam
Szmodics
Weston
Gallagher
Travis
Dolan

All scorers in preseason so far in two games. Were you looking for more?

Have you seen who we’ve played in pre-season goozy? I’m basing it off that it’s the same team as last season, the season where we couldn’t hit a barn door…were you looking for more? I was.

Edited by BankEnd Rover

2 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

Also a worrying sign that Travis is captain. To me that means he’s probably captaining the side into the new season which means he starts, I’d say Tronstead gets the other spot on the first game.

I think it will be a three man mid-field to start the league programme.

17 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

Have you seen who we’ve played in pre-season goozy? I’m basing it off that it’s the same team as last season, the season where we couldn’t hit a barn door…were you looking for more? I was.

Just pointing out that you've got 11 goals from preseason in tonight's squad. I'm not saying they will score a hat-load tonight, but hopefully they will.

7 minutes ago, philipl said:

Hilarious- no club text stream, no LT text stream, no video streams!

They could be thinking some fans are losing interest, they could be feckin spot in in my case.

RoversTV can disappear from the planet, I will never give those charlatans a further penny.

Just now, goozburger said:

Just pointing out that you've got 11 goals from preseason in tonight's squad. I'm not saying they will score a hat-load tonight, but hopefully they will.

I’ve no worries about tonight, my original post was in reply to that it will be the starting 11 against West Brom…

2 minutes ago, goozburger said:

As long as we score one more than WBA on the opening day I don't care

• Like 1