BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship 23/24

Their fans are pretty chuffed about it…

https://www.smallheathalliance.com/read.php?1,3509577

Sunderland’s aren’t..

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/mowbray-to-birmingham.1624568/

Made me laugh on here when people were trying to say he’d never get another Championship job after here, the ‘wider game’ thinks he’s a pretty good manager.

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 1

• Backroom

We know from his time here never to take anything he says to the press seriously. 

Good appointment for Birmingham in the circumstances, although only required because they completely unnecessarily hit the self-destruct button. 

Birmingham should consider themselves honoured that he's prepared to put himself to such trouble as travelling down from Teesside to do the job.

He'll keep them up, they'll be mid-table inconsistent for a year or so and then they'll sack him when they get more delusions of grandeur or realise that the horror runs under him are inevitable.

Just hope there's no staff or players at Sunderland that he advised to move on before he got sacked.

• Like 1

Good logically appointment for them right now, Should have never sacked Eustace in the first place. 

Will be interesting how he plays there and he has good attacking players there 

Wouldn't surprise me if he try to sign Gallagher in this window

Edited by chaddyrovers

2 hours ago, wilsdenrover said:

Wouldn’t you choose Ipswich over Brum?

I was thinking about him being with uncle Tony, likely to play more and having a shorter commute.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Upside Down said:

Will he continue this season's death spiral that he started at Sunderland?

Lot of Rovers fans waxing lyrical about the virtues of Tony on the BBC story about the new Big Club manager.

I felt a bit ill reading it, is there another manager out there with a proven record of mediocrity that gets so much good press from supporters? I don't know what I missed.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Blow-in said:

Lot of Rovers fans waxing lyrical about the virtues of Tony on the BBC story about the new Big Club manager.

I felt a bit ill reading it, is there another manager out there with a proven record of mediocrity that gets so much good press from supporters? I don't know what I missed.

You're either in the cult or you're against it.