BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship 23/24

19 minutes ago, bazza said:

I see Ash Philips has been loaned out by Spurs to Plymouth Argyle.

I wish he had come back here.

i would`nt want him anywhere near  the building,chances are ,like connor mahony,his attitude does`nt  match his talent and he`ll end up at barnet or somewhere

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

i would`nt want him anywhere near  the building,chances are ,like connor mahony,his attitude does`nt  match his talent and he`ll end up at barnet or somewhere

Unless a loan back was part of the original sale deal then it's  a never go back or loan back situation. He's made his bed, go lie in it.

• Like 2

On 08/01/2024 at 23:48, AllRoverAsia said:

Unless a loan back was part of the original sale deal then it's  a never go back or loan back situation. He's made his bed, go lie in it.

Even though it’s probably a massive comfy memory foam one now 😂

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Oldgregg86 said:

Even though it’s probably a massive comfy memory foam one now 😂

Lol don't need to be rich for one of those! Mind you, they're only comfy until you've laid in them too long, then they get bent out of shape and it's hard to settle, then you realise it may not have been a good choice after all...maybe that's a metaphor for young Ash's pending career too!

• Like 2

On 17/01/2024 at 11:39, 1874 said:

Rovers are now -13 goal difference and -13 points from corresponding fixtures last season.

And some deluded knob heads expect us to better last season's finish.

• Like 2

On 18/01/2024 at 20:12, Upside Down said:

I'm going make a wild prediction and say they won't face any penalties at all.

Too true. You won’t be able to see the truth through the brown envelopes. 

• Backroom

City will make it a war of attrition with lawyers and legal challenges. Uefa didn't have the stomach or deep enough pockets for it, and I doubt the FA will either. It'll quietly go away at some point with a fine and a slap on the wrist, as the financial rules continue to morph to only benefit the already wealthy clubs. 

• Like 1

Beale is getting some right grief off Sunderland fans, wanting him gone already after what a month in charge? A narrow 1 nil loss to Hull, I mean its better than our current predicament getting pasted every week 🥲

• Backroom
6 hours ago, Ossydave said:

Beale is getting some right grief off Sunderland fans, wanting him gone already after what a month in charge? A narrow 1 nil loss to Hull, I mean its better than our current predicament getting pasted every week 🥲

Tbf they wanted him gone from the moment he was announced, he was a hugely unpopular choice from the get go. 

1 minute ago, DE. said:

Tbf they wanted him gone from the moment he was announced, he was a hugely unpopular choice from the get go. 

It was a strange appointment.

Binning off the gurning chump was what I would expect a club with ambition to do but to replace him with this Mon is a real head scratcher.

At least the moggasaurus has an actual track record in this division, what has Beale ever done?

16 minutes ago, Tom said:

This Southampton team are brilliant, really does feel so tough ‘competing’ with these relegated teams 

with the amount of money  spent,admittedly they sold ward-prowse and livramento for massive money,they should be a good team,imo they are a better side than leicester and should win the league at a canter,it will  be a major disaster for them if they don`t get promoted with the quality they have,love to see mr perfect russell martin not manage it though😂

• Backroom
30 minutes ago, Upside Down said:

It was a strange appointment.

Binning off the gurning chump was what I would expect a club with ambition to do but to replace him with this Mon is a real head scratcher.

At least the moggasaurus has an actual track record in this division, what has Beale ever done?

That was basically what most Sunderland fans were saying, factor in they also had affection for Mowbray and it makes it even worse that they have binned him for an unpopular choice who doesn't seem to be an upgrade in any obvious way. 

Edited by DE.
  • Like 1