BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Premier League 23-24

It's a two-tiered league when it comes to relegation.

These 9 don't have to worry;

Arsenal, Man U, Man City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Spurs, Villa, Brighton, Newcastle,

Brentford should be good but they've just sold their keeper and their star striker is out until January so I'll put them in limbo. 

I wouldn't be surprised if any of these 10 went down; 

Burnley, Bournemouth, West Ham, Luton, Forest, Fulham, Sheff Utd, Wolves, Palace, Everton.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, jim mk2 said:

Dyche has "no plan". If there's one thing that cannot be levelled at Dyche is not having a plan. 

I was talking about the club haven't no plan as you have seen over the years in the past. 

Everton seems to have very little to spend and looking towards the younger players which surprises me with Dyche's tactical approach 

9 hours ago, JC4LAB said:

Passed by their New Stadium in Bootle last week... Its massive. Will be half empty if fhey go down... 

It just look impressive and I'm sure it will look good in the championship

9 hours ago, philipl said:

Ward-Prowse also signed. Are Hammers the slowest PL club now?

Ward Prowse is a top signing for them. Quality player

Edited by chaddyrovers

An amazing coincidence that the fixture computer throws up Kompany's dingles at home v City for the first game of the new season and Sky Sports just happen to have a documentary on the dingles that they are ready to release the same week. Funny how these things work out.

Edited by JHRover
  • Like 5

5 minutes ago, JHRover said:

An amazing coincidence that the fixture computer throws up Kompany's dingles at home v City for the first game of the new season and Sky Sports just happen to have a documentary on the dingles that they are ready to release the same week. Funny how these things work out.

Good time to play City, before they get into their stride.

7 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Good time to play City, before they get into their stride.

Yes, and then the Dingles get a week off.

Still don't understand why Luton weren't forced to reverse the fixture or if not find an alternative venue.

21 minutes ago, JHRover said:

Yes, and then the Dingles get a week off.

Still don't understand why Luton weren't forced to reverse the fixture or if not find an alternative venue.

I don’t understand why Luton’s ground was okay to host Burnley a few month’s ago but isn’t now.

Well I do but it’s an absolute nonsense.

Edited by wilsdenrover
  • Like 1

Just now, wilsdenrover said:

I don’t understand why Luton’s ground was okay to host Burnley a few month’s ago but isn’t now.

with promotion to the premier league,you have to have all the media stuff and other certain infastructure,luton have demolished those garden sheds on the side to build a new stand to house all the sky gubbins,it`s not ready though,hence the delay,

3 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

with promotion to the premier league,you have to have all the media stuff and other certain infastructure,luton have demolished those garden sheds on the side to build a new stand to house all the sky gubbins,it`s not ready though,hence the delay,

I updated my post to indicate I do not but think it’s nonsense.

By garden sheds do you mean the executive greenhouses?😁

Edited by wilsdenrover
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, wilsdenrover said:

I updated my post to indicate I do not but think it’s nonsense.

By garden sheds do you mean the executive greenhouses 😁?

kenilworth road is an absolute ****hole,you get to gaze in peoples kitchens going up to the away end,when you get in the stand it`s like watching football through an aeroplane cockpit,i thought blackpool,grimsby and walsall were bad,they are palaces compared to kenilworth road

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

kenilworth road is an absolute ****hole,you get to gaze in peoples kitchens going up to the away end,when you get in the stand it`s like watching football through an aeroplane cockpit,i thought blackpool,grimsby and walsall were bad,they are palaces compared to kenilworth road

I grew up in an area (not Luton!) with a lot of Luton fans so attended matches a couple of times.

I can confirm the home end is/was no better! 😁

All this talk of Harry wants the all time goal scoring record is copium for Spurs fans since they win nothing. Who cares about that apart from sad 14 year olds, or the kids nd of gimps that argue whether Ronaldo or Messi is better? Someone, someday will beat that whereas winning leagues and cups are there forever. 

I hope Kane goes and enjoys life in a new country.

• Like 1

I doubt kane will go to bayern.  He comes across as some who wants the home comforts. I've more respect for Bellingham.  At least he's out of his comfort zone. I'd make Bellingham England captain.  Kane Is a great player but he'll never be a big game player because he just never experiences that at spurs 

• Backroom

Kane was desperate to leave Spurs last summer, so I'm not convinced breaking the PL goalscoring record is that important to him. I guess we'll see - sounds like the Bayern transfer is all but done if personal terms are agreed.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, JHRover said:

I deffo won't be watching that documentary about that lot. The Newcastle United documentary looks really good and insightful so I will be watching that

6 minutes ago, DE. said:

Kane was desperate to leave Spurs last summer, so I'm not convinced breaking the PL goalscoring record is that important to him. I guess we'll see - sounds like the Bayern transfer is all but done if personal terms are agreed.

Maybe Kane wants to play in different league and different country. Bayern will give him a real opportunity at winning the Champs League which he wouldn't get at Spurs or United. 

2 hours ago, simongarnerisgod said:

kane will definately win trophies in germany and may get a shot at winning the champions league,he`ll never win anything at spurs,the way the club is set up,frankly,if he stays he`s an idiot

Daniel Levy refused to let Kane go last Summer, now he's holding out for nearly £100m for a player with less than a year left on his contract. Far from being an idiot, Kane should play out the remainder of his contract at Spurs and then get his Agent to work next Summer ... Rather than the £100m being in Spur's pocket, Harry could rightly ask for a sizeable " signing on " fee and some very hefty wages. 

• Backroom
11 minutes ago, sympatheticclaret said:

Daniel Levy refused to let Kane go last Summer, now he's holding out for nearly £100m for a player with less than a year left on his contract. Far from being an idiot, Kane should play out the remainder of his contract at Spurs and then get his Agent to work next Summer ... Rather than the £100m being in Spur's pocket, Harry could rightly ask for a sizeable " signing on " fee and some very hefty wages. 

Would be a pretty big risk. A bad injury towards the tail end of the season and suddenly he's got a big problem. Whilst this may have been viable a couple of years ago, at 30 I'm not sure it would be particularly sensible to wait another year. If he wants trophies then at Bayern he's practically guaranteed a few. I'm sure his wages and signing on fee will be nothing to sniff at - chasing even more money simply to waste another year of a career that's entering the latter stages would be a questionable move imo. 

alex scott,the highly rated bristol city midfielder has signed for bournemouth for 25 million,great business for city but why the **** would you want to play for bournemouth,call me old school but they are 3rd division  club in dressed in a fake fur coat and fancy knickers,they`ve got a non league ground as well,lad should have waited for a proper club to come in for him,ironically,if scott is worth 25 million a fit and firing adam wharton should fetch double that.he`s by far the  better footballer

• Like 1