BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Premier League 23-24

38 minutes ago, wilsdenrover said:

From the BBC - Following the announcement of Tonali's ban, reports linked Newcastle with a move for former Wolves midfielder Ruben Neves, who moved to Saudi Pro League side Al-Hilal in the summer.

I wonder how long the negotiations will take between the two owners…

Are the Barcodes going to become more detested by football fans, than Manure ? 

The sports washing for the Saudis is going very well. Newcastle are turning heads and getting neutrals interested in seeing a game if they're on TV, Tyson Fury is fighting there this weekend after Joshua had done and the Saudi League has bought half of the European based players. 

Good way to distract from their proxy wars, abuses of migrant workers and women from all parts of the world, insidious promotion of extremist Islam across the world and so on. Still, they have loads of oil, and buy our weapons so it's all cool.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, wilsdenrover said:

It is possible to hate more than one club 😁

To give it more context... I don't really hate any football club maybe with the exception of Tottenham and that's because of their self entitled supporters who have basically celebrated fuck all in years. 

However, the likes of Russell Brand Jimmy Saville, Rolf Harris and Hitler... That's what I really hate. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I see City are looking to sign Eze in the window. How many forwards do they want ? They’ve only recently signed Doku.

won't he be the replacement for De Bruyne who might leave City this season? 

Eze is more of attacking centre midfielder then left side attacking player 

On 26/10/2023 at 13:16, wilsdenrover said:

Wolves vs Chelsea moved to 1pm Christmas Eve.

Isn’t that time set aside for men to do their Christmas shopping?

I see Pochettino is complaining because it’s his wedding anniversary apparently. Get a grip you knob, as the saying goes, if you can’t stand the heat get out of the kitchen. Besides Poch, we used to play Christmas Day in this country as well as Boxing Day. 

14 hours ago, Ianrally said:

I see Pochettino is complaining because it’s his wedding anniversary apparently. Get a grip you knob, as the saying goes, if you can’t stand the heat get out of the kitchen. Besides Poch, we used to play Christmas Day in this country as well as Boxing Day. 

As the late great Bill Shankly once said (when asked whether it was true he took his wife to watch Rochdale on their wedding anniversary); “Who on earth  gets married in the football season?”

He followed that with; “It was actually her birthday and anyway it was Rochdale reserves!” 😂😂😂

Edited by oldjamfan1
  • Like 7

33 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

Burnley should be top Billing on MOTD.

Their manager is just about to come on Sky to have a moan about VAR. They got a goal disallowed in last few mins that took 5 mins to review. 

What a shame!!!

• Like 3