BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Venky’s, HMRC…The Plot Thickens ?

18 minutes ago, Upside Down said:

Exactly what I'm after.

I've got info from news articles but the source documents are even better. 

Tried to link the legal charge directly (loan against training ground) but it didn’t work.

Click on registration of charge (18 October 2023)

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/13452736/filing-history

28 minutes ago, wilsdenrover said:

I’ve posted this link previously - but I’ll do so again in case it helps you out 👍

https://enforcementdirectorate.gov.in/sites/default/files/latestnews/Press Release -VHPL-09.10.2023.pdf

Thanks for this. They even reference the singer Akon in the document. I remember this pic being taken and didn't understand what that was all about back then

M/s Venkateshwara Hatcheries Pvt. Ltd diverted investment to tune of GBP 
33,78,378 to acquire 53,00,000 shares of entity named M/s Hitlab Inc. Canada. This 
Canadian entity is partially owned by an American Singer Akon. R

IMG_20240211_084114.jpg

Edited by NeilInBristol
Typo
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Upside Down said:

Exactly what I'm after.

I've got info from news articles but the source documents are even better. 

This link should take you to all the documents linked to the court cases (to send money over)…

https://dhcappl.nic.in/dhcorderportal/

edit - looks like it only takes you to the search page.

1. click on ‘case wise’

2. change case type to WP (C)

3. Case number is 7966

4. change year to 2023

🤞

Edited by wilsdenrover
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Upside Down said:

Ok everybody.

I'm putting together a timeline of the last 12 months basically since the Lewis O'Brien affair right up to now.

This is going to be focused on the off field affairs, specifically I want to highlight the legal troubles that are engulfing Venkateshwara Hatcheries in India and things like Rovers being sent threats of winding up petitions by HMRC. 

Hopefully a chronological timeline of all this stuff will start to paint a bit of a picture of what's happening.

If you've any links or information or anything you'd like to contribute please DM me. 

All things must be recorded facts so there can be absolutely no comeback from the club, the owners or their stooges.

If we can get this together then we can add to it as more things happen. 

Hopefully we can get all of this information out there far and wide and show the world that venkys are frauds, incompetent and liars. Their reputation is of great importance to them so we need to cause as much damage to it as possible.

Nice one. Perhaps we can host this on venkeysout.com - one of our members holds that.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Upside Down said:

Ok everybody.

I'm putting together a timeline of the last 12 months basically since the Lewis O'Brien affair right up to now.

This is going to be focused on the off field affairs, specifically I want to highlight the legal troubles that are engulfing Venkateshwara Hatcheries in India and things like Rovers being sent threats of winding up petitions by HMRC. 

Hopefully a chronological timeline of all this stuff will start to paint a bit of a picture of what's happening.

If you've any links or information or anything you'd like to contribute please DM me. 

All things must be recorded facts so there can be absolutely no comeback from the club, the owners or their stooges.

If we can get this together then we can add to it as more things happen. 

Hopefully we can get all of this information out there far and wide and show the world that venkys are frauds, incompetent and liars. Their reputation is of great importance to them so we need to cause as much damage to it as possible.

This would be a very useful resource 👍

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Upside Down said:

Excellent. 

Thanks everyone, I'll need some help deciphering some of this legalese finance garble. 

I'm only a humble engineer. 

I'd like to applaud your superb efforts, sir.

Fantastic to see people willing to stand up and do something!

I'm in Ireland so a bit limited in terms of getting to as many games as I'd like, but I like to think I did what I could back when the writing was on the wall in 2011/12. I vividly remember getting 500 KEAN OUT A4 pages printed in Reads Stationary Shop in Dublin the day before the Arsenal game where we won 4-2, getting looked at like I had two heads by the guy who was printing them out for me. RAOS OUT and ANDERSON OUT posters made and a DESAI OUT banner printed for the Wigan relegation night, which I gave to PrestonBlue (anyone know where he is these days?) outside the ground.

Crazy to think that here we all are 12 years later, but it does feel like we could be on the precipice of liberation here....

Keep going! Sock it to the bastards!

• Like 2

If anyone wants a recap of the sorry early history of how we are in this mess then this is by far the best and most revealing overview and contains a wealth of gems

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4480682/amp/Who-guilty-trashing-historic-club-like-Blackburn.html

**Gems including the war between FA partner Kentaro and Venkys and the legal battle over running contracts that both parties didn’t want known alongside Kentaro acting for both seller and buyer 

Edited by markhayhurst
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Roverall said:

Crazy to think that here we all are 12 years later, but it does feel like we could be on the precipice of liberation here....

Oh man, don't do it to me, it's the hope that's killing me. 

If would be like a ten foot tapeworm dropping out of your back end and flushing it down the u bend to disappear forever. 

That's what Wankytash, fat Barry and Madame Bitch are collectively. 

A massive tapeworm sapping the life out of rovers

Edited by broadsword
  • Like 2