BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Music

American Rover

Got the Franz Ferdinand album, and whilst I think Darts of Pleasure, Michael, The first one and the first 90 seconds of Take me out are great the rest disappointed me.

Been listening to:

Stones- Goats Head Soup

The Kinks-Ultimate Collection

The Beatles-Abbey Road

The Vines-Winning Days (Half Good Half @#/?)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rovers have just announced that Blue will be playing at Ewood at the end of the season.

Like we haven't seen enough crap on the pitch already this season.

Probably be better than Grabbi mind.

Bit unfair that Steve. Grabbi could sing a bit by all accounts.

What date are Blue playing? I can arrange to be on the otherside of town.

Further to my slaverings about getting to finally see Blaze in April, I've just go my ticket to see Amen a week earlier, wehey. thumbs-up.gif Bought Judas Priest's Turbo album second hand the other day...WTF? huh.gif Talk about a let down.

Boards of Canada - Music has the right to children. Fantastic album, with olsen / pete standing alone being my personal faves. Should be getting Geogaddi delivered from Amazon today or Monday, as well as Amber by Autechre.

Just bought "The very best of UB40" from Amazon and have been listening to it non-stop since it arrived.

(ok I exaggerate biggrin.gif )

PROPER music thumbs-up.gif not like this rubbish the kids are listening to these days.... (do I sound like me dad?)

Edited by MC

I've just got the live James album, cant remember the name, after listening to it many times in the pub. very good

Getting Away with it Live?

I had it on in the car this morning! Went to the gig itself, there last one in Manchester, absolutely superb!

Im on the dvd aswell when Tim Booth goes in the ground to sing one of the songs.

The best news for a while:

Darkness

What does he expect if he sings like a big girl?

Why is that good news? In fact...why is that relevant news? It's in the US, nowt to do with us.

Or was it just an excuse for tiresome anti-Darkness rubbish?

Edited by LeChuck

Getting Away with it Live?

I had it on in the car this morning! Went to the gig itself, there last one in Manchester, absolutely superb!

Im on the dvd aswell when Tim Booth goes in the ground to sing one of the songs.

thats the one mate

Why is that good news? In fact...why is that relevant news? It's in the US, nowt to do with us.

Or was it just an excuse for tiresome anti-Darkness rubbish?

Yes, it is some "tiresome anti-Darkness rubbish". But I was under the impression that this board had a global audience and that this thread was about music - that's why i thought it was relevant. blink.gif

Anyway got the "Perfect Colors" album by Mellow, over the weekend - well recommended.

Ste

I'm listening to a band called Story Of The Year. If you get a chance download a song called Until The Day I Die, it mightn't be everyone's cup of tea, but some people will love it. I'm also listening to abit of Enigma.

Dug out 'Behind the Music' by The Soundtrack of Our Lives this afternoon - I'd forgotten how much I love this album !

thumbs-up.gif

Anyone else a fan ???

Yep, love that Album and I went to see Soundtrack of our Lives the last time they toured in england a coupel of years back - brilliant. I've also bought another of their albums, "Extended Revelation" but I've found that one a tad disappointing. Looks like thet are doing a mini http://www.thesoundtrackofourlives.net/index_flash.htmltour

soon, but now in the UK - boo!

Ste