Music

American Rover

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1000th post on this topic

Listening to linkin park at the mo btw

Which album, Hybrid Theory, Reanimation or Meteora? I have all of them and think that Linkin Park are excellent and are one of my favourite bands. Just don't get Radaghast going about them. smile.gif

Which album, Hybrid Theory, Reanimation or Meteora? I have all of them and think that Linkin Park are excellent and are one of my favourite bands. Just don't get Radaghast going about them. smile.gif

Linkin Park are my fav band and the one of the best bands in the world at the current time. I was listening to the cd 'live in Texas' which is a mix of their best songs from both H.Theroy and Meteora. The best of both worlds!!

I was listening to the cd 'live in Texas'

Live ??? More like bloody Mime.. Linkin Park couldnt play live if they tried. (And i've had the misfortune to see them as Metallca support).

P.S Shillito - For once I agree with you. Oasis are now @#/?, but not as bad as LP.

Live ??? More like bloody Mime.. Linkin Park couldnt play live if they tried. (And i've had the misfortune to see them as Metallca support).

P.S Shillito - For once I agree with you. Oasis are now @#/?, but not as bad as LP.

They were live enough when I saw them at Download this year, very good they were as well.

New albums on my playlist this past week have been The Killers, Razorlight, Vast and Hoobastank.

Now waiting for the new Nick Cave album to come out.

They were live enough when I saw them at Download this year, very good they were as well.

Hmmm, but the live album is so processed and polished that the result is essentially a compilation of the two studio albums with talking in between the songs, which sort of defeats the purpose.

Linkin Park are my fav band and the one of the best bands in the world at the current time. I was listening to the cd 'live in Texas' which is a mix of their best songs from both H.Theroy and Meteora. The best of both worlds!!

best bands? my arse!

MUSE MUSE MUSE laugh.gif

Nobodies commented on how @#/? Oasis are for a while; so....

Oasis are @#/?.

I normally enjoy and agree with most things that you say but the above quote you dont have a clue

Don't take it to heart old chum; I just really really can't stand Oasis.

Perhaps it's there 'image' just as much as there music; The only thing I'm sure of is I dislike both.

best bands? my arse!

MUSE MUSE MUSE laugh.gif

Muse, who are ya, who are ya, who are ya!! lol

No, actually they are very popular now and they have a coupla good songs. However not in the same league as Linkin Park

Linkin Park = Blackburn

Muse = Burnley

and

BRFC4EVA = Silly boy wink.gif

Not that anyone else cares, but I feel like getting it off my chest; I've just found out that one of my favourites guitarists, Gus G, has quit Dream Evil (one of his 4 bands) less than a month before their gig in Glasgow. £15 to see the support band....they'd better be as good without him.