SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Music

American Rover

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A blast from the past, and probably just a way to make a bit of extra dosh, but the mighty PWEI are reforming to play a series of gigs:

PWEI gig information

Used to love this band, especially "The looks or the lifestyle" album. Bulletproof is an excellent track!

Thanks for the tip off

Got my tickets this morning for the PWEI gig in London 24/01/05

thumbs-up.gif

Q Mag and Kerrang Radaghast wink.gif

cant argue with them, the true music people.

so now can officially say.

MUSE - BEST LIVE BAND

whhhhooooooooo

Q and Kerrang! are joke magazines. On one page Q will slate a serious artist and on the next give a Sugababes album 5 out of 5. Kerrang! is the biggest sell-out publication around.

you know you cannot argue with what MUSE have been awarded though

Having seen Muse live, as well as lots and lots of other bands including Iron Maiden, Lost Horizon, Marylin Manson and Rammstein, I could and would contest it quite easily, if I could be bothered, but I couldn't really care less about awards ceremonies.

you know you cannot argue with what MUSE have been awarded though

Having seen Muse live, as well as lots and lots of other bands including Iron Maiden, Lost Horizon, Marylin Manson and Rammstein, I could and would contest it quite easily, if I could be bothered, but I couldn't really care less about awards ceremonies.

If you like Muse then they're quite good live, or so I've heard...

Slightly off-topic.

I had the "pleasure" of sharing a railway carriage between Leeds and Manchester on Wednesday with half a dozen Slipknot fans who were travelling from York to see them in Manchester.

Ha ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Youth is wasted on the young.

I remember Korn - terrible. laugh.gif

(although Word Up really is a new low, even for them)

Agree Radagast, they must really desperate after their last album tanked, to cover a dodgy song like "Word Up". Maybe someone should go up to Korn and tell them that their 15 minutes of fame has finished?

Also, am I alone in worrying about the amount of very bad cover songs happening at the moment?

Happy 64th Birthday John Lennon rolleyes.gif

Edited by Sydney Rovers

Slightly off-topic.

I had the "pleasure" of sharing a railway carriage between Leeds and Manchester on Wednesday with half a dozen Slipknot fans who were travelling from York to see them in Manchester.

I'm going to the Slipknot concert in Oslo next friday you know. But don't worry, I don't wear makeup, leather and all black. In fact I'm am going because Slayer are the supporting act cool.gif

Now, which post do I follow up ? Do I point out just how good 808 state were (their colaberation with MC Tunes is still one of my favourite albums) or do I talk about just how good an album Slayer's Reign In Blood was ?

Today (whilst clearing the gardening a bit) I think I'll be having a bit of a Jean Micheal Jarre day, I heard Oxygene being used as a bed for something on TV the other day and realised I hadn't listen to any of his stuff in years.

Slightly off-topic.

I'm going to the Slipknot concert in Oslo next friday you know. But don't worry, I don't wear makeup, leather and all black. In fact I'm am going because Slayer are the supporting act cool.gif

I thought it was a joint tour. They were billing it as 'The Unholy Alliance' in Manchester. It was suggested that because Slipknot's popularity had slumped they were trying this joint venture.

I get the feeling Slipknot are put top of the bill so they can survive the Slayer crowd. laugh.gif The thinking perhaps is that instead of bottling them offstage they'd just leave after Slayer finished their set.

I was thinking about going to see Slayer, but £25 for an hour long set with three other crap bands on the bill (Slipknot plus two dreadful support acts, Damageplan and Mastodon) was asking a bit much of me.