SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Celtic Tickets

Modi

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I've been trying on the phone for over two hours and still no joy.

Lee, it's not so much the size of the allocation I'm bothered about, it's the way they are being distributed. I travel everywhere with Rovers and only missed three games in all competitions home and away last season and I have only missed one game domestically this. I couldn't make it to Sofia - and quite rightly those who went to Bulgaria deserve tickets for Celtic - but why should I miss out on a ticket to someone who has never been away!?!

I know there are loads of sob stories etc.... but I'm stuck in an office in Leeds trying to get through on the phone and it is doing my head in.

Perhaps it's time to introduce a caps/points scheme like England have for their away games. It would encourage more people to go to less attractive away games in the hope of getting enough points for the big games.

Couldn't agree more, I believe if you travel to the likes of Southampton, Charlton (on sky), West Brom (Monday night on sky) there should be certain guarantees.

keep trying mate

those outside of blackburn have to redial the area code so im sure that only those dialling 671666 will get through

so that screws me as im dialling from liverpool  :unhappy:

Got through from London

Ended up using landline and mobile and just kept pressing redial on both

madness

I somehow don’t think im going to get through. Its great this optimism lark J. Now ive already booked my flights and I probably wont be able to get a refund – should I go up to Glasgow anyway and enjoy the atmosphere and spend another £50 for the hotel plus whatever drinking money I spend – or cut my loses and watch it on the Beeb? – what are other people going to do?

Congrats to all those who did manage to get tickets – except Paul who did it sneakily ;-) and do us proud. Im going to go to the home leg come hell or highwater though.

Lee

I have, and regularly use the internet, but a comment on a thread isn't good enough when the club printed announcements and the main ticket on the website which made NO MENTION of Saturday/Sunday. If I hadn't have  heard about this, as I say from the guy who sits behind me then I would have missed out on a ticket and been furious this morning. i should have my ticket reserved now but really do feel this could and should have been handled much better.

Just a quick story my brother told me that I found funny:

He qued up for me, he told me that there was North West tonight camers there filming people, the guy behind my brother,asked if he could hide behind him as he was supposed to be at work and didn't want to be caught on camera.

At the game, I'll be cheering every touch of the ball, and every goal

Anyone who really knows me knows who I'll be supporting in my heart.  I couldn't believe it when the draw came out- screamed out loud at work!!

See you all at the game- with both scarves on!

No you won't, they wouldn't let me in the Darwen End on Saturday with my tricolour, Celtic scarf or even the Rovers-v-Celtic scarf they are selling in the club shop on.

Apparently the tricolour is an offense to football, I nearly decked the steward when I heard that, lucky it was a women or I might have spent the game in the holding cells.

John Williams said of the 2,800 allocation "We hope this will prove sufficient".

Well this mornings activity make his comment look naive at best and f****** stupid at worst.

I'm presuming all bar the very restriced views are sold. I've been redialling since 9.00 (apart from a 45 minute break) and no luck.

Finally got through at 12.51 only to be told "we've sold out now, sorry".

I am fuming. Congrats to all those lucky enough to get a ticket. I'll be on the phone to all the touts I know this avo trying to join you at Parkhead. I am determined not to miss this game!

The point being ... Rovers don't need to do "something similar".  I bet we don't sell the 2,800 tickets.

Who took Tris up on the bet?  :D

Ain't it a bad idea talking sh*te at 1am after a load of ale ?

DOH

Can't wait to see all the woodwork crawlers (and lets face it there must be a hell of a lot in the 2,800) away at Southampton ...

:oops:

I imagine the people going on about us having enough tickets feel silly now, how about you give your tickets to some of the poor unfortunates who missed out?

I'd be rightly annoyed now if I had planned to go.

As for me writing a letter of complaint about Saturday, give me a break mate, more likely to result in me being banned than them doing anything constructive.

First of all, sorry to see that some of you didn't get tickets  :unhappy:

Also, for those with restricted view tickets....the new Celtic park was built around an existing stand (3 new stands). Although the away seats are in one of the new stands, the existing stand has a supporting column which stands in line with the corner....where the away fans are situated. It's only one column, but as far as I know, the restricted view seats are those that have it in the view line of one of the goals. It's not a huge column and won't be too intrusive.

However, the atmosphere and occassion will be awesome....so it's still well worth going!

Cheers

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.