BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Squad Numbers

Doesn't Ferguson have a thing for number 4? I'm sure he wanted the number when he signed for us but had to make do with the next available number with a 4 in it.

No, he has a thing for the number 6. Its the number he wears for Scotland and wore for Rangers. I think he took 24 because it added up to 6.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't Ferguson have a thing for number 4? I'm sure he wanted the number when he signed for us but had to make do with the next available number with a 4 in it.

No, he has a thing for the number 6. Its the number he wears for Scotland and wore for Rangers. I think he took 24 because it added up to 6.

A bit like Dunny has a thing for the number 8, thats why he took up 16 at birmingham isnt it? eh Dunny? biggrin.gif Anyone got the date for when they are released?

I wouldn't expect too many changes, just filling in of the gaps, with a few minor changes I would of thought, maybe something like this:

1. Friedel

2. Neill

3. Gray

4. Short

5. Amoruso

6. Ferguson

7. Flitcroft

8. Tugay

9. Dickov

10. Jansen

11. De Pedro

12. Reid

13. Enckleman

14. Stead

15. Emerton

16. Matteo

17. Gallagher

18. McEveley

19. Douglas

20. Thompson

21. Gresko

Edited by laughatthedingles

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the squad numbers are announced the 31.July...

Hope Dickov is getting a number from 12 --->

Stead 9, Gally or Matt 10

Not sure. I think all clubs` squad numbers have to be released by a certain date, could be that one.

However most clubs do release them earlier, for shirt printing and merchandise etc.

Liverpool released there squad numbers a few weeks back for instance, where it wouldn’t surprise me if Rovers released them at the last minute.

Incidentally El Hadji Diouf of Liverpool hasn’t been given a squad number for this season.

surprise, surprise.....

1 Brad FRIEDEL

2 Lucas NEILL

3 Michael GRAY

4 Lorenzo AMORUSO

5 Dominic MATTEO

6 Craig SHORT

7 Brett EMERTON

8 Tugay KERIMOGLU (known as TUGAY only)

9 Jonathan STEAD

10 Paul DICKOV

11 Javier DE PEDRO

12 Garry FLITCROFT

13 Peter ENCKELMAN

14 Nils-Eric JOHANSSON

15 Dwight YORKE

16 Barry FERGUSON

17 Matt JANSEN

18 Steven REID

19 Paul GALLAGHER

20 David THOMPSON

21 Jonathon DOUGLAS

23 Vratislav GRESKO

24 Andy TODD

25 James McEVELEY

26 David YELLDELL

>>Official site

http://www.rovers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/New...~546029,00.html

New list

Brad FRIEDEL

2 Lucas NEILL

4 Lorenzo AMORUSO

5 Garry FLITCROFT

6 Craig SHORT

7 Brett EMERTON

8 Tugay KERIMOGLU (known as TUGAY only)

9 Jonathan STEAD

10 Paul DICKOV

11 Javier DE PEDRO

13 Peter ENCKELMAN

14 Nils-Eric JOHANSSON

15 Dwight YORKE

16 Barry FERGUSON

17 Matt JANSEN

18 Steven REID

19 Paul GALLAGHER

20 David THOMPSON

21 Jonathon DOUGLAS

22 Dominic MATTEO

23 Vratislav GRESKO

24 Andy TODD

25 James McEVELEY

26 David YELLDELL

33 Michael GRAY

link squad list

Edited by greggyk

i cant ###### belive jansen has lost his number 10 squad number to ###### paul [DELETED] dickov!!

what the (Please don't use that word again) is going on??? mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

the first [DELETED] signs to heading for the exit door!!

at least stead has the no9, he deserves it.

PLEASE READ THE POSTING GUIDELINES - WE DO NOT TOLERATE BAD LANGUAGE

As club captain I thought Barry would have been given priority choice to what squad number he would want?

That’s if he really did want number 16, then fine.

Can anybody actually confirm which list is going to be the official list of squad numbers yet?

i cant ###### belive jansen has lost his number 10 squad number to ###### paul @#/? dickov!!

what the (Please don't use that word again) is going on??? mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

the first @#/? signs to heading for the exit door!!

Calm down. Squad numbers now a days dont mean anything. There used to be a time where numbers 1 to 12 were your team - not anymore so just chill sunshine chill

i cant ###### belive jansen has lost his number 10 squad number to ###### paul @#/? dickov!!

what the  (Please don't use that word again) is going on??? mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif 

the first @#/? signs to heading for the exit door!!

Calm down. Squad numbers now a days dont mean anything. There used to be a time where numbers 1 to 12 were your team - not anymore so just chill sunshine chill

Yeah but No but Yeah but No but Whatever tongue.gif

Jansen doesn't deserve 10 because he is not one of our top line strikers, if/when he gets back to his past brilliance he can have it back. Its not like dickov is going to be around forever!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.