SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Charlton Athletic 1 0 Rovers

den

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is everyone's obsession with jay mckeveley??? especially trying him as centreback??? i've seen him play one great game against man utd when he marked beckham out the game. He has great promise but looks very weak and too play him as a CB he'd be kicked about all day.

Because...

Short is injured.

Nissa is failing to shine when given the chance.

Todd is still in limbo...

And don't even get me started on Matteo. dry.gif

What is everyone's obsession with jay mckeveley??? especially trying him as centreback??? i've seen him play one great game against man utd when he marked beckham out the game. He has great promise but looks very weak and  too play him as a CB he'd be kicked about all day.

Because...

Short is injured.

Nissa is failing to shine when given the chance.

Todd is still in limbo...

And don't even get me started on Matteo. dry.gif

Todd is leaving limbo right now according to Saturdays LET. Expect him to figure in the 1st team squad very shortly. tinykit.gif

Emerton and Amoruso fit according to Teletext. tinykit.gif

Personally I don't care if Amo is fit or not because I don't think he should play anyway. I know he's a soft target and everything but he really does make far too many blunders for a player at Premiership level and I reckon he's a liability. When he was at Rangers he used to make errors and get away with them but now he gets punished because the oppositions better. I also don't think he gets his head in enough when balls are coming across the box. Then again, who've we got to replace him?

Still think we might sneak it tomorrow but I don't imagine it will be a classic.

Mmmm. I can't see it myself. I for 1 close my eyes every time he goes near the ball. Hughes's main priority should be to bring in a leader at the back as soon as he can.

The amount of times today I have heard about how Charlton are going to surge up the league with a win tomorrow. Hopefully their team will take it for granted as much as the media seems to be doing.

Mmmm. I can't see it myself. I for 1 close my eyes every time he goes near the ball. Hughes's main priority should be to bring in a leader at the back as soon as he can.

The amount of times today I have heard about how Charlton are going to surge up the league with a win tomorrow. Hopefully their team will take it for granted as much as the media seems to be doing.

Must. Reserve. Anger. For. Anti-Amo. People.

mad.gif

Amoruso does give us fight, leadership and spark at the back, we need a defender who can bring it out of defence and not just ones who lump it upfield everytime they get it.

Re: the pubs for a beer - I know the London Branch are meeting up in the Rose of Denmark chosen because the Antigallican was a right @#/? hole - its not a favorite of mine tho' - bit too pokey - But I'm bringing along a lad from work who hasn't got a ticket so I'll be in the Antigallican for a beer - just so it's less distance to walk to the ticket office & back - I'll probably meet up with the Guys in the Rose of Denmark before then.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.