BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Qpr Away

chor808

Alright for some reason I've purchased tickets for this game, going for a few beers before hand then on to the game. I was there last season too I think Jordon scored a belter however I had a few so not too sure.

Expecting to lose this one so I have prewarned the lad not to get too upset (and shout about Vokes....hmmm) however perhaps the new men in midfield and up front and maybe the tricky winger we signed (on loan) can do a job for us.

QPR 1 Rover 2

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Down in the smoke for Brook v Golovkin so might break the boycott and go to this. Whistles at the ready !

Really looking forward to the fight, it just passed me by ticket wise, hope its a cracker pal.

As for the footy, got to be another loss surely, they've had a mixed start and beat Wigan away last time out.

3-1 QPR........ but hope we scrape a win for the traveling fans.

With new thingy bloke at left back, replacing that other lad from West Ham, that centre half from Watford, we should be a lot more settled - plus Greer there at the back as well. If the lad from Trumpton, ex Celtic, is fit then we might have a chance in the midfield. If that tricky 15 year old Norwegian lad comes on as a sub then we might give them something to worry about. Hopefully the young lad, whatshisface from Southampton plays again we've a chance up top. With a bit of luck and on another day Conway, Marshall, Elliott and that other one from bolton start on the wings. Graham and Stokes up front as well with that predator bloke from Swansea working ever so hard. Plus Marshall, Henley, Ribero, Branagan and Lowe at right back. Akpan, Jonny's brother, thingy Evans, in the middle with dwarf lad from City, Lennihan and Lowe, again. Steele in nets or / and Raya.

The team practically picks itself these days.

1-1. A Trialist scoring for the super Blues.

I wonder if Coyle might play 3-5-2 now with Marshall and Conway as wing backs or stick to playing 4-4-2

I would agree with you but Williams played well at left back last time out and I can't see Coyle leaving captain fantastic out.

Really looking forward to the fight, it just passed me by ticket wise, hope its a cracker pal.

As for the footy, got to be another loss surely, they've had a mixed start and beat Wigan away last time out.

3-1 QPR........ but hope we scrape a win for the traveling fans.

Went the Stubhub route sadly after I've tried fruitlessly for tickets before for Hearn fights. He has it well stitched up with that, twice face value we paid plus booking fees etc. Poor undercard as well but I think the main fight will be a cracker.

As for the game I think some teams see a club stuck at the bottom and in turmoil turning up and think easy 3 points. QPR are known as the main overpaid under achievers in this div these days so I hope we can catch them out.

QPR 1 Rovers 2 (Graham, Marshall pen)

As for the game I think some teams see a club stuck at the bottom and in turmoil turning up and think easy 3 points. QPR are known as the main overpaid under achievers in this div these days so I hope we can catch them out.

QPR 1 Rovers 2 (Graham, Marshall pen)

Most of QPR's bigtime charlies (including Toilet) have left and it is a much more grounded squad.

Bang goes what little optimism I had then !

I have been trying to get 2 tickets via Nedum Onuoha for this one but no reply yet.....may have to bloody pay :-(

If you are going and fancy a pint or two with me and Aggy pre-match sent me a PM. I understand if the idea of meeting us two may result in a sickie :-)

I have been trying to get 2 tickets via Nedum Onuoha for this one but no reply yet.....may have to bloody pay :-(

If you are going and fancy a pint or two with me and Aggy pre-match sent me a PM. I understand if the idea of meeting us two may result in a sickie :-)

Better still, a think tank for ideas going forward, on the train there & back.

Will do although it'll be shandy can't risk missing the boxing :rover:

I have a couple of others to try and persuade to come to the match first though !

You've not seen Golovkin then? I expect a short swift knock out

I think Brook will take him 5+ rounds maybe similar to Khan v Alvarez. He's arguably the best boxing wise that GGG has faced but the catchweight will probably do for him after he's been cracked a few times.

I would agree with you but Williams played well at left back last time out and I can't see Coyle leaving captain fantastic out.

Captain fantastic would be dropped in my team.

My Team would be:- Steele Marshall Greer Hoban Williams Samuelsen Guthrie Mulgrew Conway Graham Gallagher

Archived