BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Qpr Away

chor808

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mulgrewey?? How about Emnesey? Samuelseney?

Mully, Emmy, Sammy

--------------Steeley

Lowey--Greery--Hobby--Willy

Marshy--Evvy--Mully--Conny

--------Stokey--Danny

Could maybe drop Stokey and play Sammy somewhere instead but i imagine Full Kit W@nkery told Emmy he'd play every week in order to get him to sign, so expect him to start somewhere.

Rangersy 3 - 1 Roversy

Losing tomorrow, then again at Leeds 3 days later would mean us going into the Rotherham home game with an unbelievable one point from 7 games. That really doesn't bare thinking about. The team has got to start winning now. Even so early in the season, draws are just going to heap more pressure onto everyone at the club. We have to get wise and fast.

Losing tomorrow, then again at Leeds 3 days later would mean us going into the Rotherham home game with an unbelievable one point from 7 games. That really doesn't bare thinking about. The team has got to start winning now. Even so early in the season, draws are just going to heap more pressure onto everyone at the club. We have to get wise and fast.

Thats true but 2 more losses , wont make much difference in the big scheme if things , in fact it would highlight our plight ....

Ex Premier League champions 1 point from 7 games in chumpionship !

Strange game football especially when you have owners like ours.....

I've been 4 times watching us at Loftus Road: 2 wins and 2 draws.

Most memorable being championship season in April 95 when the net bulged in front of a full 2 tier end behind the goal, Sutton (I think?)

as we won 1-0.

It's been a relative happy hunting ground for Rovers over the years and despite all our adversity, I hope and think that Rovers will get at least a point.

It would be great to just get behind the club once again, that's the real issue for me.

The excuse over the next few weeks will be players need time to gel, settle in etc whilst Coyle probably tries to fit them into his system rather than picking a system that suits what he now has. How many times have we been there.

I dread to think what contract Brown is on, he ain't been hanging around here for nothing all this time :blink:

I really can't see us getting anything at QPR. The only way we'll get a win is by a fluke.

Leeds, more chance of a win, bit I think a draw is more likely

Good job we have Rotherham at home early on so we don't equal (break) last season's winless start.

Something Coyely will probably be waxying lyrically abouty. Watch this space . . . .

Archived