BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Qpr Away

chor808

Captain fantastic would be dropped in my team.

My Team would be:- Steele Marshall Greer Hoban Williams Samuelsen Guthrie Mulgrew Conway Graham Gallagher

I'd swap graham for stokes and try the above tbh another loss is likely

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there any decent boozers in the vague vicinity of the ground? Can't even contemplate watching rovers without being mildly inebriated.

I've been to loftus road to watch Fulham I think it was and vaguely recall getting off at Shepherd's Bush tube stop where sure there was pubs but that must be 15 years ago and with West London the way it is all those pubs are probably now coffee shops, juice bars, boutique hotels or niche shops selling designer trilbys or something daft.

Shepherds Bush Green - directly opposite the entrance to Shepherds Bush Tube Station - there is a Wetherspoons upstairs in the shopping centre. About 10 minutes walk from the ground, decent and cheap beer albeit in plastic glasses.

Difficulty is you would need to get there a few hours before the game before the bouncers come on duty and avoid blatantly displaying your colours. Last season we managed to convince them we weren't football fans and they let us in, but can be hard work at turning away fans away.

Is there any decent boozers in the vague vicinity of the ground? Can't even contemplate watching rovers without being mildly inebriated.

I've been to loftus road to watch Fulham I think it was and vaguely recall getting off at Shepherd's Bush tube stop where sure there was pubs but that must be 15 years ago and with West London the way it is all those pubs are probably now coffee shops, juice bars, boutique hotels or niche shops selling designer trilbys or something daft.

The Bushranger used to be a good boozer in that area. I see there is a Brewdig pub on the same road which should have decent beer as well.

Archived