BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Champions League 2016-17

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Gav said:

Despite the Suarez dive, its the first time in a very long time I've actually jumped off my settee when Roberto scored the winner.

Amazing comeback, and one that will live in the memory for a long time.

Was it a long way down Gav? Hope you put some cushions down first to break your fall. ^_^

Just now, Stuart said:

Was it a long way down Gav? Hope you put some cushions down first to break your fall. ^_^

I'm the same height at Floyd Mayweather and almost as quick, so watch yer gob

Think leaping salmon :lol:

Just now, Stuart said:

Think leaping salmon :tu:

Just now, K-Hod said:

Well, it turns out that last night wasn't the best night to go to the cinema instead, was it? FFS.

:lol:

• Moderation Lead
40 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Hope you at least watched Logan!

I did. Quite how that got away with being a '15', I've no idea. Very stabby indeed!

Just now, K-Hod said:

I did. Quite how that got away with being a '15', I've no idea. Very stabby indeed!

Thought the same. Should have been 18 rated really. I guess it needs to have sex in these days for that. More loose heads than on here!

On 10/03/2017 at 1:48 AM, wolfie said:

Not necessaily Champions League but in keeping with the discussion on cheating, Probably about time this was introduced. Can't believe it's not been brought in before.

Rugby League been light years ahead of us in terms of this.

https://t.co/kZgpo9vVaq

I have been against this for a long time as I think it will interrupt the flow of the game. But its not possible for the ref to see all dives and cheats anymore as the game has become much faster nowadays so he needs help from somewhere else that's for sure. Reading the latest news it seems like the ref will get some punishment but the player (Suarez) can just play on as nothing has happened. And as someone said here in the thread, he felt a contact and he took a chance to dive and got it. This attitude from both player and forum member is one of biggest reason why I don't watch football nowadays. Its a show and everything is allowed to try because it is up to the ref to see everything. It makes me sad.

• Backroom

Needs curtailing harshly. 5 game retrospective bans for simulation regardless where it is on the pitch. I include rolling around in that. Anyone knows that if you hurt yourself that badly, you daren't move.

I had the misfortune of listening to Danny Drinkwater being interviewed on radio 5 earlier where the interviewer asked what Craig Shakespeare brought to the piece, the question was met with silence, then incoherent ramblings and an embarrassing string of words that wouldn't be out of place on a creche.

Guilty of plotting against the manager and thick as a bar top.

16 hours ago, Gav said:

I had the misfortune of listening to Danny Drinkwater being interviewed on radio 5 earlier where the interviewer asked what Craig Shakespeare brought to the piece, the question was met with silence, then incoherent ramblings and an embarrassing string of words that wouldn't be out of place on a creche.

Guilty of plotting against the manager and thick as a bar top.

I remember seeing an interview with him on the day Leicester were presented with the trophy. Suicide inducing stuff, he might literally be the thickest footballer I've ever seen.

• Backroom
38 minutes ago, Batman. said:

I remember seeing an interview with him on the day Leicester were presented with the trophy. Suicide inducing stuff, he might literally might be the thickest footballer I've ever seen.

Maybe it isn't his name, he thought he was asked how to stay healthy during games?

49 minutes ago, Batman. said:

I remember seeing an interview with him on the day Leicester were presented with the trophy. Suicide inducing stuff, he might literally might be the thickest footballer I've ever seen.

Painful to listen to Batman, literally couldn't string 3 words together, but the lad can play a bit, unless Ranieris picking the team that is...

Archived