JoeH

Leeds (A) - Same as last year lads... kind of.

Just now, DE. said:

Gallagher out on the right then? Why not just bring Rothwell on for Armstrong and Graham for Gallagher? 

Gallagher has played well with the scraps given to him. Think it'd be harsh to take him off, especially when we're looking for a goal.

Just now, OldEwoodBlue said:

65 minutes and our "strikers" have not had a single shot. Nil. Zilch. Never mind not on target.... not a single shot.

Del had the only shot. Are these strikers even strikers ?

mowbray sets the team up not to concede,we are not likely to see shots flying in,all the more frustrating for me because  our biggest strength is going forwards,why he insists on containment with a terrible defence is a mystery to me

Just now, OnePhilT said:

Gallagher has played well with the scraps given to him. Think it'd be harsh to take him off, especially when we're looking for a goal.

He's done nothing, again. Graham has done more in the five minutes he's been on. 

Just now, MCMC1875 said:

The Darkness - Christmas Time (Don't Let The Bells End)

Why no Christmas music at Ewood yet?

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Just now, OnePhilT said:

It's not necessarily about his performance individually, but as a team what we're doing clearly isn't working. If we're bringing on Graham then SG has to be shunted out to the right which seems silly when we have Rothwell on the bench. 

Does not care for creative players dies he.  So what is tomo trying to do.  Does he know we are losing?

Gallagher off for Evans (wtf) and Holtby off for Buckley. No Rothwell today then. 

Just now, DE. said:

It's not necessarily about his performance individually, but as a team what we're doing clearly isn't working.

Well - Gallagher is off, although that's probably down to fatigue (he's worked hard).

I say this at my peril, but with 20 minutes to go, we're a goal down away at top of the league, and there's a chance we might nick something (or collapse!)...

Edit: Leeds aren't top...

Edited by OnePhilT

Gallagher needs to improve his first touch regardless of where he plays on pitch. 

Just now, DE. said:

Gallagher off for Evans (wtf) and Holtby off for Buckley. No Rothwell today then. 

Rothwell needs to leave in January for his own career. 

mowbray hates rothwell,clearly does`nt like chapman,in fact if you`ve got any attacking instinct,you might as well hand in a transfer request,dack must be doing tony favours to get included every week

Sponsor
Just now, USABlue said:

Does not care for creative players dies he.  So what is tomo trying to do.  Does he know we are losing?

He will take a 1-2 defeat and spend next week saying we were away to a top side and ran them close and it’s a league of fine margins . Just watch . The bloke is deluded . I really wish he was playing football with his kids in the garden on a Saturday afternoon like he keeps referring to . He made more of an impact at the bloody Diwali thing than he does on the team . Idiot .

Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

Agreed. Mowbray is just not the manager he needs to move himself forward.

Would prefer TM to leave in November then we might see him develop.

Just now, OnePhilT said:

Well - Gallagher is off, although that's probably down to fatigue (he's worked hard).

I say this at my peril, but with 20 minutes to go, we're a goal down away at top of the league, and there's a chance we might nick something (or collapse!)...

If there was a chance of that, I reckon we just undid it by taking off two attacking players to bring on two CMs.

Just now, OnePhilT said:

Yeah. Guys like us don't need to look that far up the table. 😊

Rothwell has so much ability but 20 mins as a cameo ain't enough ( game time he gets at most that is)

Edited by Gary C

No, Mowbray needs to leave. One win in 7 or 8 (whatever it is) isn't good enough at any level of the game. This is the norm for us.