BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Takeover: End game ?

Glenn

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clearly there seem to be question marks over the VH groups takeover proposal, just as there is with Syeds.

People are saying that it is obvious that out of the two bids they would opt for the person who has more money, well what if that person turned out to be another Thaskin Shinawatra??

I think the reason the trust is opting for VH group is that they are putting together a business propossal & not a dream!! A proposal which will hopefully leave a new legacy for the club rather than spend millions on the best players then leave should it not work out how they hoped!!

This could also happen with the VH group but with Syed we could also end up with another Walker trust situation should anything happen to Syed!! Could you see a group of family members in India being interested in the club the way Jacks family are??

Just another little twist, not sure if it is going to make a big difference or not. I'm sure it'll be on here before long.

Thanks for your insight, for a minute there I forgot why I stopped reading the thread (and the board for that matter).

Good reminder.

Just another little twist, not sure if it is going to make a big difference or not. I'm sure it'll be on here before long.

If its going to be on here later, why don't you just say what the news is instead of starting with the "I know something you don't know" routine!

People are reading too much into this £9m half year profits.

That's just for one of their group companies, by comparison Flybe made full year profits of £12m in 2009 - does that mean the Walker group/trust don't have a lot more in private assets? No.

VH wouldn't be interested in buying a football club unless they could afford it.

If its going to be on here later, why don't you just say what the news is instead of starting with the "I know something you don't know" routine!

Oh no he can't do that takes the fun away of guessing. Hope building or dashing, speculation on here. Others confirming or denying, others hearing something simular and able to contribute. Keeps the board active and admin hovering over in anticipation of using the delete post button (joke)when some insult etc etc comes along.

all this talk of i know something you don't is get pretty tiring and boring now i think nobody shouldn't post anything on this thread.

until they have either hard evidence that the deal has been signed or the is some really news to post.

everyone get behind the blue and whites for a third win on the bounce and also a 3 away win of the season

ERIKS666 :brfc:

Erm. That's what the other thread (Takeover News) is for, this is for discussion of the take over, sadly with so little info around, all the usual sources keeping quiet or saying "It's done, it's now just down to the lawyers" there really isn't much to discuss.

Erm. That's what the other thread (Takeover News) is for, this is for discussion of the take over, sadly with so little info around, all the usual sources keeping quiet or saying "It's done, it's now just down to the lawyers" there really isn't much to discuss.

You can hardly blame anyone for not posting anything they may have heard. ;)

There are any number of reasons for this taking a twist. The track record of the deal is there have been many twists so nothing can be ruled out despite the fact that everything looks set for the Venky's deal to be sealed.

Pure speculation on my part but an obvious source of problem would be if the Rovers established there is actually some substance behind nicko's posts.

The LT version and what nicko has said will happen post takeover have some significant differences.

At the risk of being dull and repetitive...the deal is getting done.

Some of the other camps may still be jockeying around. However the race is already run.

And as for the talk about 'differences'...tosh.

The club know and have known of Kentaro's involvement from Day One. Oddly it has never been seen as a problem to them.

So someone has got the wrong end of the stick.

Again.

It's a little dramatic twist, stop sniping!

I've heard it's a dramatic little twist! So come on, reveal your sources and your agenda!!

Just nipping down to Ewood to bang my head against the wall of the Jack Walker Stand, see if it offers a little light relief from the dull throbbing pain of reading this thread! I know there's going to be ridiculous nonsense posted and very little fact, but I just can’t stop coming back! HELP ME!

I've heard it's a dramatic little twist! So come on, reveal your sources and your agenda!!

Just nipping down to Ewood to bang my head against the wall of the Jack Walker Stand, see if it offers a little light relief from the dull throbbing pain of reading this thread! I know there's going to be ridiculous nonsense posted and very little fact, but I just can’t stop coming back! HELP ME!

Please do not do that, the Jack Walker stand is required for future matches. When it needs to be demolished they may give you a shout then.

:rover: it stated in the telewag yesterday that this mob were investing 70 million in the far east,as well as buying rovers.from the figures i have seen,they are a little overstretching themselve's.if they buy the rovers it will be with borrowed money ie,glazier and the yanks at liverpool.the longer this drama goes the more hopefull i am that rovers see sense.as for the trust they would sell us to anyone :blush::brfc:

The takeover could be taking a dramatic twist yet...

The owners of a certain chinese vase are Rovers supporters. Ironic that a poxy vase that was gathering dust on a shelf for years is nearly worth as much as Rovers.

At the risk of being dull and repetitive...the deal is getting done.

Some of the other camps may still be jockeying around. However the race is already run.

And as for the talk about 'differences'...tosh.

The club know and have known of Kentaro's involvement from Day One. Oddly it has never been seen as a problem to them.

So someone has got the wrong end of the stick.

Again.

No Nicko, you have been flatly contradicted.

Archived