BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New home Kit for the 2012-2013 Season

Hope this is a fake leak

jtpgev.jpg

:o

Did mention that Celtic want to play in the English league, and there is a rumour up in Scotland that Celtic are going to tender their resignation from the Scottish league due to the corrupt SFA, with a two season time schedule attached to it.

Dont see any connection with us though. :rover:

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:o

Did mention that Celtic want to play in the English league, and there is a rumour up in Scotland that Celtic are going to tender their resignation from the Scottish league due to the corrupt SFA, with a two season time schedule attached to it.

Dont see any connection with us though. :rover:

Has anyone else got a niggling thought in their head? :angry:

Nah, probably much too far-fetched...

Just come across a leaked image on twitter of the away kit looking like a celtic shirt, green and white hoops, with the bet365 logo on it as well. No idea if its genuine at all.

You can see this by going to @joshboswellbrfc on twitter. sorry i can't post a link i can't access twitter at work, i saw it on my mobile.

Kean's influence?

• Backroom

Talking about other new kits I love the Italy away, France away and even Germany away shirts for the euros

On the other hand uniteds new shirt is hilariously bad

So basically the bet365 colour too

bet365.gif

Can anyone knock up the black and green halved one?

Based on Umbro use of weird greens (see their boot range and Sunderland away ) here's my guess with Grasshopper Zurich style halved rather than quartered shirts

kit.jpg

This Green and White Kit is a fake, Ive just spoken to one of the club officials today and he said in definatelty will NOT be Green and White

You don't say? I mocked the green and white one up.

On another note, someone sugeested last night that we should perhaps have our own Blue and White shirts done for next season, and refuse to buy the new kit to cut off another supply to venkys

Liverpool fans did exactly this in protest against H&G, black shirts with the old style Liverbird badge; the "sponsor" read "Standards Corrupted". Think they knocked them out at @£20 and sold out to the best of my knowledge.

I know you guys have been in touch with some of the Liverpool protest groups so may be worth following up?

How sure is the bet365 sponsorship deal? see that Stoke signed a new three year shirt deal with them last week, and the bet365 colours are not used on the kit

stokebet.jpg

We get what we are given now. Not Premier league anymore...

Archived