BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New home Kit for the 2012-2013 Season

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

******** Bradley Orr modelling the kit, now I know the club are taking the ****

Every opportunity is a PR nightmare for these clowns.

They have to pick someone who will not have been shipped out by next season and no-one will be taking Bradley off our hands, will they?

Aside from crap sales, I can't imagine anyone wanting a name and number on the back of the new kit. Where are the heros of the team? Yakubu, Givet, Robbo - oh right they'll all be gone.

Can see them queueing all the way down past the Jack Walker stand to get messers Orr and Petrovic on the back of their shirts. And if we can get Modeste back again the queues will probably spill round the back of the Darwin End too.

That green and white hooped jersey doing the rounds is awful. If that is indeed our away kit next season, I'll be furious.

I like this one but, like last season, won't buy it in protest. I'd rather give my money to a crack-head who'd just robbed one from JJB than these owners. :closedeyes:

• 1 month later...
  • Backroom

Just seen that on twitter

I like navy kits but it's a bit plain, this may be one that would be improved by a sponsor

Training top?

I'm hoping so, but that blue and white inner-collar leads me to believe it's a kit.

Just seen that on twitter

I like navy kits but it's a bit plain, this may be one that would be improved by a sponsor

Agreed on that score. I loved the Kappa navy blue one, but this is missing something.

If those sleeve edges were red and we could saturate the Prince's Trust logo to match it, that would be killer.

Not that I'm buying it. :(

Seen all of this years kit. The away kit which I saw was a little different to the one pictured here so this MIGHT be a prototype or a training top. The 3rd kit isn't Black & Yellow - can't say much more than that, but it does look very, very nice. ;)

Archived