BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bolton Game 0-1

Scotty

I am absolutley furious after watching that rubbish of a game.

The game was there to be won tonight, but we didnt take advantage of anything. Bothroyd was hopeless and should be shot after that performance. The back four were not really fully tested. Mokeona had some nice clearing headers, wish i could say the same for his passing via the ole foot.

I thought thommo and MGP had good games and savage came on stronger in the 2nd half. Other than that, very very dissapointed

As for Diouf..... What a f*wit

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flopsy, the defenders would have had every chance to cxlear it if they'd have run in. Savage was in the perfect position to run in and clear it but everyone had already given in.

EDIT: just watched it again and I correct that. No chance for the defenders.

thats what i mean he couldnt have given it to Diouf better if he tried

slightly dodgy keeping after a great save.

0-1 to Bolton - Robbed - but if we dont score we cant win

STRIKER NEEDED TO PLAY ALONGSIDE DICKOV

Blatent dive as it was - I think the ref was right to call it as a pen from his angle - Lines man should have seen it though

still 7 points clear of drop though

Why do we need the @#/? Dickov? 7 Goals all season from a player whos our number 1 striker is pretty damm poor, your all acting as if Dickov is a top striker. Our entire strike force is Division one standard fact.

hes the best we've got and we cant afford 2 TOP strikers now bugger off and go and watch Lara Croft. Youre only on when we lose.

What you talking about old man? Go play on your stanner stair lift.

Why do we need the @#/? Dickov? 7 Goals all season from a player whos our number 1 striker is pretty damm poor, your all acting as if Dickov is a top striker. Our entire strike force is Division one standard fact.

Yeah, let's buy Henry and get rid of Dickov. What's that you say Mr Wenger? Several million pounds more than we could ever possibly afford? Looks like we are stuck with Dickov then. Muppet.

you got me mixed up with Jim, not found any more Lara pictures then? And youre still only on when we lose.

Unfortunately we cant afford a top class striker, let alone two so we need a good one to work along side the ones we have - at the moment the best of the bunch is Dickov followed by Gallagher.

So we get one to play alongside Dickov - do you understand or are you going to donate the money to buy Van Nistleroy and Henry and stump up the wages? Well come on smart arse who should we get?

0-1 to Bolton - Robbed - but if we dont score we cant win

STRIKER NEEDED TO PLAY ALONGSIDE DICKOV

Blatent dive as it was - I think the ref was right to call it as a pen from his angle - Lines man should have seen it though

still 7 points clear of drop though

Couldnt agree more. If we have dickov as our number 1 striker next season prepare for another season of a dogfight. Our divison one strikeforce of Jansen/Bent is miles better then any combination we've had this year. Its simple our strike force is crap.

As flopsy rightly points out, even if they are all @#/?, the best of @#/? is still the best we've got, and based on this seasons performances, he has been the best we've had.

Fair play eddie the eagle. Stay safe on the slopes.

you got me mixed up with Jim, not found any more Lara pictures then? And youre still only on when we lose.

Unfortunately we cant afford a top class striker, let alone two so we need a good one to work along side the ones we have - at the moment the best of the bunch is Dickov followed by Gallagher.

So we get one to play alongside Dickov - do you understand or are you going to donate the money to buy Van Nistleroy and Henry and stump up the wages? Well come on smart arse who should we get?

Old man where did i say we should buy a striker of Henry/VN class? New Monocle for you I think cool.gif

1)Mokoena looks like a great player to me.

2)The only player that I can say I was displeased with was Matteo.

3)We didn't deserve to lose this game.....and now there are some tough ones ahead. But we're good enough to

get a few points from them.

1)....Just curious, were u watching the game with your eye's closed?.....

2).....Cant believe i am saying this, but i thought he actually played quite well. did a few nice things

3).....if we cant take points of bolton, who looked very ordinary, i have my serious doubts about being "good enough" within the next month against the top teams

Edited by Poita

And that comment about Nisse shows how little you know.

Your probably that little prick who sat in front of me and Pringle at Villa and said rovers were better under souness this season

Where did I say Nisse was poor? Just wondered when Rovers6 had seen Nisse play to judge on the players quality.

5000+ posts The nursing homes must offer free all day net access with their huge fees now, Your quids in flopsy wink.gif

okay, we were poor tonite and didnt deserve to win, but brad never had a save to make except for the pen.

diouf is a fuhking disgrace and so is allardyce. the way he celebrated the goal and congratulated diouf and refused to condemn him, even after seeing the replay makes me sick. what a fat piece of waste

okay, we were poor tonite and didnt deserve to win, but brad never had a save to make except for the pen.

diouf is a fuhking disgrace and so is allardyce. the way he celebrated the goal and congratulated diouf and refused to condemn him, even after seeing the replay makes me sick. what a fat piece of waste

cheats never prosper.

bull s h it cool.gif

first it was never a pen

second our forwards were bad very bad, the pasing and holding up the ball was just .............

third midfield is the heart and soul of any football team, where were there

I still think we will not go down but we ned to do better much better

im kind of losing faith in the whole "what goes around comes around" thing when it comes to our friend el hadji. i

im going to be power mad and say that probably wasnt a nice thing to say and was against posting rules - it is only a game believe it or not - Flopsy

n o j u s t i c e.

for the life of me, i can't understand why european football is so technologically behind the times... goals are at too much of a premium in this league to allow officiating errors to continue to give away games.

instant replay is not the devil smile.gif

human error IS part of sport, but cancer IS part of life, as well... and i'm sure we'd all love to see a cure for that. smile.gif

normally this is where i say, "on the bright side, at least...." but there doesn't seem to be much i can say....... maybe, on the bright side, at least, jemal johnson looked better in 20 minutes than bothroyd did the rest of the game..... not sure if that's a compliment to johnson, or just disappointment in bothroyd.... i feel we just played too much of this game in our defensive end. we couldn't sustain offensive pressure.

we really do need an experienced striker..... andy cole, come home....

Words cant describe how p****d off i am with Diouf. mad.gif

Bloody disgusting decision from the ref. He had a great view of it and still managed to get conned. If he cant keep up with the pace of premiership football he should be knocked down a league or two.

Bennet had no excuse for it. He had an amazing view! He dived at the blackburn end last season for liverpool and got a pen for them then.

He should be handed a large ban and as for the elbow on toddy that was a disgrace and why wasn't he sent off instead of only being booked.

How nolan got away with that monster of a 2 footer on sav i will never know.

another 3 points for divers and blind refs! blink.gif

Worrying...

Matteo and Mokoena Ok, just- would be punished by a better team.

We have to hang out for every penny of the £6.5m from Rangers for Ferguson because missing him was where we lost it. As previously commented, for Thompson's occasional good runs nobody was putting their foot on the ball or giving the Rovers fluency.

Nobody can dare criticise Dickov after what we saw tonight from Bothroyd, Gally, Stead or Johnson.

Sod the Rangers/Viola/Ferguson situation, Messrs Hughes, Ferguson, Finn and Coar should be dispatched to every corner of the globe and not let back into the country unless accompanied by an in ternational striker, ink drive on the loan agreement. In the meantime, BRING BACK MATTY!

The game, as always swung on refereeing decisions.

Diouf should have walked for the premeditated decapitation attempt on MGP early in the game.

Nolan should have walked for the two footed assault on Savage.

Those are decisions that D'Urso might not have d'ucked.

The commentators, myself and everyone else in the Bar said penalty when Diouf went down. It should have been second yellow, red but instead we went 0-1 down. It was only the slomo replay which showed it was a triple salko with added twist and that Brad had not made contact.

Is there any provision for the FA to review that decision? I know its too late for us but a retrospective ill dispute charge and three match suspension would help to put a stop to such brilliant trickery.

Final word... MGP really is the biz. Not anywhere near his full potential yet but the kid has got it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.