SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bring On The Dingles

BRFC4EVA

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had a phone call from my mum (ta mum, ring a uni student at 8.30am, great idea...) who said that she arrived at Ewood around 7 and she's two thirds of the way back in the queue, where people have been waiting since 3 this morning. The stewards have told her she's not likely to get a ticket until about 11.30am. Don't know how accurate this is but seems like tickets might get close to selling out today.

Make sure someone remembers to bring your drum (and the fat **** who bangs it).

It's great.

Rovers Rovers Ra Ra Ra.

and can you make sure you have that fat b****** from the safestyle Uk window adverts (you buy one, you get one free) walking around the pitch as normal-

oh, if anyone can sum a club supporters up!

seriously though- i hope the drummer doesnt come!

The atmosphere was superb last time, the longside went very quiet after our first goal.

Guest Kamy100
Just had a phone call from my mum (ta mum, ring a uni student at 8.30am, great idea...) who said that she arrived at Ewood around 7 and she's two thirds of the way back in the queue, where people have been waiting since 3 this morning. The stewards have told her she's not likely to get a ticket until about 11.30am. Don't know how accurate this is but seems like tickets might get close to selling out today.

Why not phone for ticket? I am currently 8th in the queue and I rang just before 9am. Looks like we are going to sell out!!!!

rover.gif my mate has just rung and he is outside the aqueduct,the queue goes under the blackburn end concourse round the car park,down nuttall stret,round the one way system on bolton road,round the gypo site,passed the theatre and to the aqueduct,were the landlord is taking orders off bacon sarnie's-beat that dingles tinykit.gif

Guest Kamy100

Yay got my three tickets. The very helpful lady told me that the queue is way back and the phone lines are going crazy and that we will sell out later today.

Edited by Kamy100

I tried ringin at 8.58 and iit said sorry but the service is currently full and that i had to phone later. does this mean the queue is completely full??

any1 got through yet?

I rang as soon as I got to work at about 8.55 - the office was closed. Re-dialled and was 32 in the queue.

Now my position in the queue is ... 12. Even the guy telling me my position sounds bored. And how bloody annoying is the "soothing" music? I think I'd rather listen to the drummer. mad.gif

It's just a good job I can multi-task and I can still get done what I'd normally do at this time in the morning - I wouldn't want my coffee and bacon butty going cold.

Someone take a photo, send it to Mark Hughes and tell him to pin it to the dressing room wall.

Great idea Alan. Unfortuately I'm not in Blackburn so I can't photograph the queue but I have taken a photograph of myself listening to the soothing music which I will forward to Sparky. If the players refuse to leave the field at half time, you'll know why.

My position in the queue is .. 4. My call is important. They are sorry for the delay. Bing bong BING. BING bong bing. blink.gifblink.gifblink.gif

Why not phone for ticket? I am currently 8th in the queue and I rang just before 9am. Looks like we are going to sell out!!!!

I'm trying to do that now, but after listening to whatsherface from the ticket office droning on and on about when they're on sale, all I get is a message telling me the service isn't available and to ring back later.

got in the queue at 3.30ish,got my ticket.The queue is down the cocourse and down to the riverside and back up to jw end and back down to female toilets again.

15,000 in the queue....wouldnt of thought there would any tix left by this avo.

Why not phone for ticket? I am currently 8th in the queue and I rang just before 9am.  Looks like we are going to sell out!!!!

I'm trying to do that now, but after listening to whatsherface from the ticket office droning on and on about when they're on sale, all I get is a message telling me the service isn't available and to ring back later.

Same here and its just impossible to get in this queue. Dont think its looking likely il get a ticket!!

Why not phone for ticket? I am currently 8th in the queue and I rang just before 9am.  Looks like we are going to sell out!!!!

Same here and its just impossible to get in this queue. Dont think its looking likely il get a ticket!!

Panic thee not Hughesy, keep trying.

I rang at 9.00 on the dot... took about 10 minutes to go down and I got my tickets by 9.10.

I've done the maths and this story adds up.

good job it was 10 minutes then because after your ten fingers had been counted it would be hard to count your hooves . biggrin.gif