BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bring On The Dingles

BRFC4EVA

Got to position 1 BUT

"Thanks for calling, unfortunately the service selected is currently busy, please try again later"

WHAT A F*@KING JOKE

I've just spent TWO HOURS on the phone trying to get through and waiting patiently in the queue to get CUT OFF when I reach position 1 !!!

WHAT AN ABSOLUTE SHAMBLES !!!

I'm trying to get tickets for a group of people who have had season tickets for 13 continuous seasons.

After this experience and the sh!t on the pitch we've had to endure this season, I am seriously considering not bothering next season.

TWO HOURS WORTH OF PHONE CALLS TO GET CUT OFF !!!

I'M ABSOLUTELY FUMING.

Premiership club, League Two administration.

PATHETIC

Edited by OnePost

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arrived at ewood this morning 5:40am.

I was 54th in que, girl at ticket office said ther was 1300 tkts left at start of sales today.

At 9:00am I would say ther was approx 350/400 queing.

If the 1300 tkts left statement was correct I would expect the "sold out" signs up shortly.

**** **** **** **** **** sad.gifsad.gif

I take back the line "We'll never sellout"

Looking for 2 tickets if anyone out there has any spare please PM me asap and i'll gladly take them of your hands.

Queued up got told to ring up, rang up got to 10th in the queue and "sorry we've sold out"

GUTTED!

Anyone help?

Onepost:  for the Celtic game I queued bau could not get a ticket even though I had been to Sofia.  I dropped Bob Coar a firm but non threatening note and it did the trick.

My brother got a phone call from the ticket office regarding that. After a load of complaints I presume, he (and I believe a few other people) was offered a ticket for Celtic due to having travelled to Sofia. Also received a written apology from Tom Finn (Club Sec) along with the ticket. Still had to pay for the ticket mind!!! biggrin.gif

Edited by key76

The Burnley game is a rare problem for Rovers but is one faced by Manure fans all the time. The simple facts are that demand has outstripped availability. Rovers needed an allocation system and they devised the fairest one possible (even if that means Jordan received a ticket before anyone else!).

Rovers, Williams, Coar etc are on a no win here as they CANNOT please all us fans. I for one wish we were in this positionn of fans clamouring for tickets every week.

Got to position 1 BUT

"Thanks for calling, unfortunately the service selected is currently busy, please try again later"

WHAT A F*@KING JOKE

I've just spent TWO HOURS on the phone trying to get through and waiting patiently in the queue to get CUT OFF when I reach position 1 !!!

WHAT AN ABSOLUTE SHAMBLES !!!

I'm trying to get tickets for a group of people who have had season tickets for 12 continuous seasons.

After this experience and the sh!t on the pitch we've had to endure this season, I am seriously considering not bothering next season.

TWO HOURS WORTH OF PHONE CALLS TO GET CUT OFF !!!

I'M ABSOLUTELY FUMING.

Premiership club, League Two administration.

PATHETIC

Absolutely agreed. I was waiting for over an hour this morning and when i got to number when I was told i was in the wrong que, and was hung up on.

I have since got to number 10 and was told we had sold out. Now having been to 4 aways this season and almost every one last season, season ticket for 5 years and both FA cup games this year, I still wasnt aloud to get four tickets for Burnley so I waited until this morning.

Now Im going to have a word with various people at the club, but I think if Im not given a chance at some tickets I will definately be following your route, fed up of the disgrace that there turning into and I wont put up with it any longer

who really gives a toss about manure ?

what matters is that Rovers fans have the same opportunity to purchase a ticket. The club cannot or could not do it any fairer than they did. The travelling supporters had 2 days to get their tickets, season ticket holder had their chance today, some will get one others wont. Its a lottery for a game like this.

there will be much moaning about this and that, but at the end of the day not one Rovers supporter bar the away season ticket holders, were guaranteed a ticket for the match. Its a lottery for all.

I can see the ground having a screen up if the numbers wanting tickets are to be believed.

roll on 20th tinykit.gif

Whilst I and other mods / admin appreciate any dissapointment please remember the site guidelines. As we cannot condone ticket touting.

Whilst we do allow adverts of particular relevance to Rovers fans, all adverts should be submitted to a moderator before posting. Adverts of no particular interest to Rovers fans are not permitted. This also includes adverts for other websites and businesses. THE BUYING AND SELLING OF FOOTBALL TICKETS IS NOT PERMITTED.

Any posts advertising to buy or sell tickets will be deleted.

Sorry, but I hope you appreciate that by allowing such advertising the site could get into trouble.

what matters is that Rovers fans have the same opportunity to purchase a ticket. The club cannot or could not do it any fairer than they did. The travelling supporters had 2 days to get their tickets, season ticket holder had their chance today, some will get one others wont. Its a lottery for a game like this.

there will be much moaning about this and that, but at the end of the day not one Rovers supporter bar the away season ticket holders, were guaranteed a ticket for the match. Its a lottery for all.

I can see the ground having a screen up if the numbers wanting tickets are to be believed.

roll on 20th tinykit.gif

Absolutely agree with this.

In many ways Rovers were in a no-win situation with these tickets. For all their fair policy, there will always be long-term fans who haven't been to many games this season for one reason or another. However, they've put up a reward for those who have travelled this season and watched some pretty dismal matches. A little harsh on those who can't afford to travel or have kids etc? Probably, but there really is no other way.

roll on 20th tinykit.gif

Screen up?

F**k that, whats up with a pub?

1865; I can't understand the dig about Manure. I detest Manure but I wish we had this sort of demand for tickets on a day-to-day basis.

We appear to be agreeing on the fairness and the demand issues. After all every ST holder with 2 aways was able to claim a ticket. I have 2 ST's and an away record and could have claimed 2 and sold the second for a profit, I didn't and the ticket was available to the rest of the Q today.

But basic question is how do you share 3800 tickets amongst well over 3800 people and not upset folk? Answers to Einstein please.

The usual rubbish being spouted over tickets when approx 800 seats were left unsold for the game last time out 

I'd guess 3000 tops to be sold this time especially if it’s on TV.

We couldn't even sell out bolton away in the Premiership during the bloody Christmas holidays.

It won't matter one bit if you've a season ticket or hold stubbs from away games you'll get a ticket if you want one.

Hindsights a wonderful thing aint it Gav wink.gif

DONT TALK LIKE A FRIGGING KNOB......AT LEAST LONGSIDER TRIES TO HAVE A BIT OF CRACK YOU JUST TALK @#/? ALL THE TIME..NOT AIMED AT YOU RICKY JUST THE KNOB ABOVE YOU

Bloody hell Abbey - hook, line and sinker. If people didn't rise to the bait he'd go away. Gotta give these people the lack of attention they deserve biggrin.gif