SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Burnley Tickets

brightonrover

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we're now down to only single seats I can't see there being more than 700 - 800 left.

Leaving it until the last day of sale to get four tickets together is very risky for a game like this. My Sis has just been to the TO to get three for her, hubby and mate, she ended up with three tickets separate as they couldn't do three together anywhere and only a two and one separate in the Walker Steel. She said there was a reasonable amount of people waiting.

blizzrds forcast......8FT OF SNOW FORCAST OVERNIGHT ....LOOKS LIKE IT MAY NEED A NEW DATE SETTING!!!!

Intrigued to know your forecast source. The weather on BBC (TV and web) says it will be snowy/sleety (but no significant amount) in morning, brightening up later but will be v cold.

Edited by streakyb

Just spoken to an honest Burnley fan who works in Blackburn claiming his mates, fellow Burnley fans have purchased tickets in the Blackburn section of the ground but are going to try to get in the Darwen end with his fellow Dingles. Alledgedly banned Burnely fans have tickets in the Darwen end -which i find astonishing and makes a mockery of Rovers handling

These tickets were purchased on saturday morning and it begs the question what is John Williams doing after reading some of the comments regarding extra tickets from loyal fans.

Just spoken to an honest Burnley fan who works in Blackburn claiming his mates, fellow Burnley fans have purchased tickets in the Blackburn section of the ground but are going to try to get in the Darwen end with his fellow Dingles. Alledgedly banned Burnely fans have tickets in the Darwen end -which i find astonishing and makes a mockery of Rovers handling

How does it make a mockery of Rovers?

Rovers have niothing to do wioth selling tickets in the Burnley End?

Christ blme the TO staff for sdome thigns - but Burnley tickets are Burnleys responsibility.

Spoke to Scummings this morning at work. he says rovers have released further tickets for the dingles. if so where are they for?

This is the rumour thats been circulating all weekend cos the dingles started selling tickets again briefly on Saturday morning.

The seats they were selling were Darwen End Upper tier.

Rovers staff sold Blackurn tickets to Burnley fans on saturday morning when a fellow Rover cant purchase an extra 4 tickets for his family and friends. I find it a mockery and unacceptable!

As for Burnley selling tickets to banned yobs - Rovers administration should come down hard on Burnley football club in ensuring this thing doesnt happen.

As for Burnley selling tickets to banned yobs - Rovers administration should come down hard on Burnley football club in ensuring this thing doesnt happen.

What can the club do? how can we come down on them hard?

Its now up to us and the Police to ensure that if the rumours are correct that they dont let them in the ground. the unfortunate fact is that Burnley wont get done for selling tickets to banned "fans" but we could get done for letting them into the ground.

Just hopethe stewarding and policeing isup to scrath tomorrow.

My father in law (B#stard fan) bought tickets for Darwen end on Saturday

he said they had got another 200 tickets

Usually Roversdon't sell first row of upper tier to be able to control fans throwing things and putting flags over the boxes.

Obviously if they want to throw things over their own fans then they can go ahead.

The source streakyb is the Burnley lad who got them, but dont worry this lad wouldnt cause any bother i dont think he'd know how to cause trouble but it is a serious issue.

If he does cause trouble, this would lead to many Rovers fans getting involved and I really hope the stewards/police are on the act on the night and act on these scums before the trouble starts.

Edited by happygilmore

Rovers staff sold Blackurn tickets to Burnley fans on saturday morning......

Only two ways this can happen:

1. The Burnly fan is on the Rovers database - nothing the club do about that as you can have an address anywhere in the world and be on the database.

2. Somebody on the database bought them for him

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.